WTS: WTS / WTT Concrete Related Tools and Heavy Construction Tools

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaGuy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Walker, LA
    WTS / WTT
    Okay I stopped doing concrete work on the side, just got too busy so I'm selling most of my stuff off.
    Its all in very good shape some brand new some only a few hours use.
    I prefer CASH but open to firearms trades in the way of 1911s or other quality handguns only.

I am located in Denham Springs and all sales / Trades will be FTF in and around BR with a travel radius for
    me of about 50 miles.
    I can be reached via call or text at 225-241-3278
    It wont let me upload pics of remainder of tools so text me and I will email or text u pics of the Rock Drill & Vibrator as well as motor mounts and Helmet

So here we go

1. WYCO Concrete vibrator with 2' whip and 1" stinger, used for 4 concrete driveway pours, this is the top of the
    line electric concrete vibrator and can be serviced locally if ever you have problems...
    Sale for $400.00

2. Air Powered Rock Drill 30lb made by Minich, once again Top of the line tool...900.00 New used 2 times always run with
    an oiler with actual rock drill oil...also comes with one drill stem and a few carbide replaceable heads.....$400.00

3. Bosch Hammer Drill.... Brand new never used... this is a man child right here...... its still new let it go for $300.00

4. Makita 2 stroke chop saw with 10 diamond blades...low hours with wet kit installed...runs perfect only used synthetic 2 stroke oil
    diamond blades for cutting cured concrete 5 ea.....diamond blades for steel cutting 4 ea and 1 extra multi use diamond blade.
    $600 for everything

5. Non related item Adult Med dirt bike helmet ARAI brand i think...used it 3 times like new...$20.00

6. Car item... Poly motor and trans mounts for 351W swap into new model mustang $40.00

Will swap for Firearms and cash or just cash or just guns

Attachments

• Makita Saw.jpg
      Makita Saw.jpg
      27.8 KB · Views: 23
    • Bosch Hammer Drill.jpg
      Bosch Hammer Drill.jpg
      88.7 KB · Views: 24
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom