WTT 1927 Harley Davidson Chassis for Firearms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • governorsaffair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2012
    Winnfield, LA
    I would like to trade a 1927 Harley Davidson chassis for a gun or guns of value. I don't have a particular gun in mind but will entertain all reasonable offers. I do not have the money to restore this bike, so i'd rather trade it for something i'd enjoy. A single gun or multiple guns will be fine for the trade as long as the value is there. I'll try to describe the chassis, but, please let the pictures be your guide. It includes a frame, forks, handle bars, front and rear fenders, front and rear rim, and seat. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, but please bear with me if i'm slow in replying, as i'm very new to the forum. I'm located in Winnfield, LA. Thanks.1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG
    Phone #(318)648-2008
    email: mig2008@bellsouth.net

Last edited:

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Man I wish I had funds to take something like this on! What type of trade value you thinking? That would be a gem finished.

governorsaffair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2012
    Winnfield, LA
    Cash value i'm looking for is somewhere around the $2,000 range. With a bit of research, i'm sure one could find that the two fenders and seat would bring close to that much. These parts are extremely hard to find and expensive when you do... hence the reason it's not finished. My money ran out about 5 minutes after I bought the bike.
    As far as trade value, I don't have anything particular in mind. I'm a gun nut, so if it catches my eye, it'll do.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom