WTT: Colt 6520

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I know, I know... Here it is. I've got a pre-ban Colt 6520 (marked GC with matching pre-ban SN) with front grip, inexpensive Bushnell red-dot (with carry handle mount), 2 30rd PMags, 2 30rd GI mags and an uncle Mike's soft side bag. The only thing 'wrong' with it is that there are some shiny spots on the front site post and pencil barrel. Nothing that a little paint won't fix. Other than that, it's been a great gun.

ar1.jpg

ar2.jpg

ar3.jpg

ar4.jpg

ar5.jpg

ar6.jpg

ar7.jpg

With the prices that they are going for now, I'd like to pick up a pair of pistolas. Preferably HK, Sig or Steyr; however, I'm open to see what's out there. If joo want to buy, 1k is the offer. I can be reached via PM here and at JD_2_BE [at] hotmail dot coom. Thanks for looking!

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Pagris was the first to officially call it sold via PM. Sold to Pangris for 1,300. What? a ahahaha..jfwy. 1k tomorrow. Yeah, I know I'll regret it. But it's sad watching it never get used. At least I can hit the range every day with a new pistola.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    Penguin .. If you check the time stamp on my PM you will see that I posted it 31minutes before the wet kitten...
    Henceforth I will come and pick up my gun at the afore mentioned price of $1308.73 ....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom