WTT: Gen4 G23 for a Gen4 G19

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    Gen4 G23 in excelent condition with about 250 rounds through it. No issues with it all. Just wanting it in a 9mm, Yours MUST be in like condition. Comes with box, straps, papers and 3 mags total 2 of the sloted Gen4 mags and one from a Gen3. Looking for FTF in Central/BR/Denham area. Not really looking to sell at this time, just trade. I will run this add for a couple days then mabye add a price. PM me or email me with what you have to offer. Thanks!

DSC02628.JPGDSC02629.JPG

r.jerrell85

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    i have a brand new g19 never fired

Ill trade u tomorrow evening after work. I get off at5. I have a brand new Gen 4 G19 with 3 mags and box.

DevinLSU

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    CenLA
    So..........after taking and sending several pictures, emails and texts we agreed to meet Sunday in Baton Rouge (I live in Central LA). Tboy texts me today "Hey man I am not going to be able to make it Sunday. I'm thinking about just keeping it and dropping my other barrel in it to see how it does".

Oh well, thanks for wasting my time. I will try my luck with a more reliable member. http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...r-Like-New-Glock-23-Gen-4&p=950188#post950188

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    So..........after taking and sending several pictures, emails and texts we agreed to meet Sunday in Baton Rouge (I live in Central LA). Tboy texts me today "Hey man I am not going to be able to make it Sunday. I'm thinking about just keeping it and dropping my other barrel in it to see how it does".

Oh well, thanks for wasting my time. I will try my luck with a more reliable member. http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...r-Like-New-Glock-23-Gen-4&p=950188#post950188

I truly wish you well on your endevor. You gave me a 2 hour window in which to meet you. Like you, I already had my day planned out and just couldn't make it work. I am sorry it didn't work out. Life just bees that way sometimes...

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I truly wish you well on your endevor. You gave me a 2 hour window in which to meet you. Like you, I already had my day planned out and just couldn't make it work. I am sorry it didn't work out. Life just bees that way sometimes...

And that's all you can do. So you advised on Thursday that you won't be able to make in on Sunday. Seems like pretty good notice to me.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom