WTT guns for rolex

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wholesaleneon

Its got electrolytes.....
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    slidell, la
    I hate to do it, but my swiss watch just died, and Ive decided I want a Rolex. Im willing to make a good trade for a mens vintage rolex. I have several ar15's im willing to part with, a gsg-5, few handguns, ect. Im sure we can work out some sort of trade. Let me know what youve got.

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    No thanks. I wouldn't deal with you after your last episode. You burned at least one member already.

I think that was a low blow. Yes, he has a negative rating. But that's the whole purpose of iTrader. Let the people use it for research and buy or trade at their own discretion.

gunut

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    I hate to do it, but my swiss watch just died, and Ive decided I want a Rolex. Im willing to make a good trade for a mens vintage rolex. I have several ar15's im willing to part with, a gsg-5, few handguns, ect. Im sure we can work out some sort of trade. Let me know what youve got.

You need to list the items you are willing to trade or sell and provide pictures as per forum rules. Otherwise delete the post.

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    The guy no showed, no called, and traded the promised weapon to someone else without notice and left someone hanging. There was no ambush, and the poor guy got lambasted plenty for it.

The purpose of iTrader is so people can research who they are dealing with before they try to work out a deal. I don't think Spanky wants the general populous trying to run off members, all he has to do is click a button for that.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    No thanks. I wouldn't deal with you after your last episode. You burned at least one member already.

Thanks for the heads up. When members shaft other members they deserve a little public shaming. I respect people who communicate with me. If a member had a change of heart I would understand. To dodge a member causing him/her to waste their time and create unnecessary aggravation is not acceptable.

Stocks.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS

Last edited:

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Thanks for the heads up. When members shaft other members they deserve a little public shaming. I respect people who communicate with me. If a member had a change of heart I would understand. To dodge a member causing him/her to waste their time and create unnecessary aggravation is not acceptable.

pillory_stocks.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS

WHAT HE SAID!!!

jrfount

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Livingston, La
    Look I see that I'm catching flack and kudo's for my comment, it doesn't hurt my feelings or build my ego. If administrators would prefer no comments like this be made all they have to do is let me know and I'll keep my mouth shut from here on out . On the other hand that little -1 can slip by someones attention and I feel like anyone who has jerked around another BS member like that should be called out on it. Nobody has ever accused me of knowing when to keep my opinion to myself especially not when someone repeatedly lies about a previous agreement. Just be honest. Now that I have once again shared my opinion I'll shut up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom