WTT Mossberg 500 12 Gauge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NOLAdam

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Greater New Orleans Area
    I am looking to trade my Mossberg 500 12 Gauge. I have two other 12 gauges in my arsenal and this one does not get the rounds through it that it deserves. It is in good shape and comes with its own camouflage soft case. I am open to trading for almost any other gun including handguns, rifles, and even antique wall hangers. If interested, please let me know what you have to trade. I live in the greater New Orleans area will meet FTF for trades. Thanks for looking!

photo(20).jpgphoto(21).jpg

Last edited:

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Man,if you don't edit your thread you're gonna find it in the Bearpit. The rules clearly say,not imply,that you need your location in your profile and you NEED a picture of your firearm...that's not a request from the mods...that's an order.

Although we all know what a Mossberg 500 is worth,more or less,it would be a good idea to put some kind of value of your shotgun so we don't waste each other's time with "unreasonable" offers.

Other than that...welcome to the site.

NOLAdam

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Greater New Orleans Area
    I am only interested in trades since I much rather have another firearm in my collection rather than the cash value of the gun in my wallet. I am not as concerned with the value of whatever I receive in exchange. I honestly would take almost any revolver, pistol, or rifle as long as it is in good working order (and somewhat comparable in value). I will also consider any antique firearm regardless of condition as long as it is complete. All offers will be seriously considered. Thanks again for the help and interest in the shotgun.

NOLAdam

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Greater New Orleans Area
    Last chance. I will trade for any handgun that is not a Saturday night special, or any .22 semi auto rifle, or any old/antique/wall hanger you have lying around. PM me and let me know what you have. Thanks!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom