WTT: nothing for anything

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

yarbsea

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Bossier
    Fell off the boat into the river.....apparently the same people who don't have items for trade have time to complain. Apparently I can't negotiate in public :)

Just got ahold of a basicly NIB aimpoint comp m3. All it has is some barely visable marks where it was mounted in a mounting system. 99% NIB is what I would call it. Comes with rubber cover and lens covers..etc. Includes original box + booklets. no mount.

I got it in a trade and want to pass it on for something else. Send me any ideas.

AR, XCR, HK or optic related only. nothing AK, nothing vintage or imported from non-euro countries

100% authentic

here is a stock photo of exactly what you get
    Aimpoint_Comp_M2_Box.jpg

aimpont%20rubber%20cover.jpg

Last edited:

yarbsea

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Bossier
    I'll sell outright [shipped] for %93 of the lowest price you can find anywhere online. send me the website and we'll have a deal.

yarbsea

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Bossier
    Don't send me auctions/ebay/craigslist or USED offers. lol

If you find some smoking deal, buy it! And enjoy! This isn't paying for rent! Does not need to go, you must entice me :)

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    opticsplanet

Aimpoint CompML3 Red Dot Scope (1x Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight) with FREE Aimpoint Outer Rubber Cover
    [remove] 01 - Models : 11405-KIT: Aimpoint 4 MOA Red Dot Scope w/ FREE Aimpoint Outer Rubber Cover
    $486.00

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Lowest I found is 432.25

I think the seller needs to name a PRICE, instead of beating around the bush with a %.. 401.99...... I would spend the 30 bucks for the warranty..

Last edited:

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    For what it's worth, I think the reason people may not have responded for a few reasons. 1. You did not name a specific price for the item, you said that you would take a % less than any price people could find on the net. 2. You then stated that you would not match a used price, when your item is used, not NIB. An item can't be 97% NIB, it's either NIB or it isn't. 3. You do not take it well when someone lowballs you, even through PM, but you feel free to openly lowball other members ads and tell them what you think their items are worth.(Supressor)

I think that it has less to do with "complaints and empty wallets" and more to do with how you conduct yourself.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom