SOLD: WTT PSA HF CL(x2) MP NATO 5.56 Upper

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

baboonie

Now THAT'S a gunsight!
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Arizona
    I bought this upper about two months ago from PSA when they were still in stock. I won't bother explaining the details, you'll be able to know what you're getting from the photos. Except, as per PSA this is their double chrome lined cold hammer forged FN "machine gun" barrel. Only reason I'm selling is because I just picked up a Spike's upper and don't have a use for this one anymore. I've put one mag through it, that's it.SPF.

Comes with your choice of either an RGuns Nickel Boron complete BCG (with one mag through it) w/ charging handle or a standard finish BCG that came in my RRA that has about 1000 rounds on it.

I've also got a new (no box) Magpul MOE hand guard that I'll throw in for $20 FREE!SPF

Prices:

Upper + Rguns BCG /CH = $600 shipped
    Upper + RRA BCG /CH = $525 shipped (I'll pay for shipping, but insurance is up to the buyer).

All I have left is a the Phosphate coated BCG from a RRA that has about a thousand rounds on it. I pulled it apart to inspect and there is minor pitting on the Bolt where it mates up with the carrier. Nothing that affects function or to be worried about in my opinion. Asking $100 shipped.

Trades considered, let me know what you have I can only say no...

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom