Wuhan joe strikes again!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    We don’t need an explanation but I can’t imagine why you’d be more worried about Joe Bob taking him some Ivermectin than our government allowing infected individuals from another country to travel freely into our country, potentially adding to the fray. Maybe your statement was just rhetorical? Or is that sheep hypnosis thing really working on you? Don’t worry about the illegals free ranging with the coof, look at Joe Bob straying from the herd!
    Over there! Look over there!

If you were to truthfully equate the flood of possible infected immigrants flooding in, with this feckless administration's dire urgency of stopping the pandemic here; logic would dictate we would start shooting immigrants on site as soon as they crossed the imaginary line!

Let's see how important all this Covid **** is on Sunday! When the world's REAL scourge (religiously fanatic muslim pshycopathic murderers), dictate to our imbecile in chief how the world will work for "Stranded" Americans.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It physically is showing it has antiviral properties, preventing the virus from replicating. So working similar to how antibiotics fight infection.

I think getting vaccinated has shown to greatly decrease hospital stays. But I also think there's a good bit of side effects that they are not making it widely known that it causes. They kinda down play it.

I think ivermectin has promising data, so does the use of azithromycin, hydroxychloroquine, and steriods (if it didn't work at all, the other countries wouldn't be using it as their treatment regimen.

I also think highly of the monoclonal antibodies, which I've seen work well for just about everyone that's used it that I know.

So there's a place for all of them. I think vaccine first, monoclonal antibodies if you can get it at first sign and positive test. And then the pills if you do not have access to the infusion.

I do not condone using animal antibiotics, especially a paste in retards that have zero idea of how to dose it. If you want to use ivermectin, get a RX for it with the proper dose. I've seen multiple doctors in New Orleans write for the drug, so I know I'm not the only one that thinks it has merit.
    I appreciate your input on this Stephen. Thanks.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    From the National Institute of Health article:

1xVlsyK.jpg

Also the Louisiana Dept of health and hospitals sent us out an email stating that more than likely an additional dose of vaccine (booster) will be recommended after 8 months from when you complete the initial series.

I personally know people that were vaccinated in January and currently test negative for antibodies. So this fall maybe interesting, b/c like this current wave, it could be people that are vaccinated thinking they are less likely to contract/transmit the virus, and in reality they no longer have any antibodies to combat the virus.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I have provided this info in several other threads, but will add it one more time. This is what you seek:

58uloap4o5vdod883c6.jpg

DO NOT INJECT!!! Take 1cc/100 lbs body weight by mouth. I mix it with juice because it tastes like shite. Start with one dose, wait 48 hours then take another dose, then once a week. If you are following the FLCCC guidelines, you can take this as well, from Amazon.

pf52p53p1zchdj8pt6.jpg

1lyd7zn5jkmrdieg5mdc.jpg

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I have provided this info in several other threads, but will add it one more time. This is what you seek:

58uloap4o5vdod883c6.jpg

DO NOT INJECT!!! Take 1cc/100 lbs body weight by mouth. I mix it with juice because it tastes like shite. Start with one dose, wait 48 hours then take another dose, then once a week. If you are following the FLCCC guidelines, you can take this as well, from Amazon.

pf52p53p1zchdj8pt6.jpg

1lyd7zn5jkmrdieg5mdc.jpg

Regardless if the information is correct or not. Please refrain from giving out dosing information on a drug if you are not a medical professional. Yes it’s ivermectin but you have no idea what else is in that bottle. Just because it says that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have preservatives etc in it. And do not take animal meds. Can it be the same? Absolutely. But doesn’t mean it is.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Regardless if the information is correct or not. Please refrain from giving out dosing information on a drug if you are not a medical professional. Yes it’s ivermectin but you have no idea what else is in that bottle. Just because it says that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have preservatives etc in it. And do not take animal meds. Can it be the same? Absolutely. But doesn’t mean it is.

Looks like his post came from elsewhere on the net, so I don’t think he’s playing doctor.
    As with so many other things in this country, secrets will be revealed, truths uncovered and I’m guessing many folks will be surprised, proven wrong, proven right, etc by what is discovered. That being said, I’m refraining from telling anyone what they should or shouldn’t do with the exception of keeping a healthy distance from me and don’t worry about what I do if it doesn’t directly affect you.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA

Are you a doctor? This dosage was recommended by my doctor, who has been on Ivermectin for over a year.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Are you a doctor? This dosage was recommended by my doctor, who has been on Ivermectin for over a year.

No, I'm a pharmacist. But in general, it's not good to give medical advice over the internet. More so if you have some sort of license where you can actually be sued by doing so. If you want to tell your close friends/family, go for it. But usual practice is not give medical advice online.

But to go back to the first question, I do have a doctorate degree in Pharmacy, and have a very good understanding of medicine and how its dosed and what enzymes it interferes with.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

Why has your doctor been taking it for over a year? In an attempt to not catch COVID? Just curious.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    We don’t need an explanation but I can’t imagine why you’d be more worried about Joe Bob taking him some Ivermectin than our government allowing infected individuals from another country to travel freely into our country, potentially adding to the fray. Maybe your statement was just rhetorical? Or is that sheep hypnosis thing really working on you? Don’t worry about the illegals free ranging with the coof, look at Joe Bob straying from the herd!
    Over there! Look over there!

After they're exhausted and it finally sinks in that they're punching above their weight, they'll often post something incredibly absurd in an attempt to steer the debate away from the real subject matter and secure a win in juvenile sarcasm (aka name calling). Usually a satiric cartoon is the visual backdrop for his (sometimes hers, but more often male) peripheral blurb. This is the same tactic "Over there! Look over there!" that's being used by "them" in an attempt to distract (more of "them") from the simplicity of the subject matter. They could give a sheet if it's about Ivermectin or Illegals -these discussions will insure one thing and one thing only -we're wasting our time...

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    No, I'm a pharmacist. But in general, it's not good to give medical advice over the internet. More so if you have some sort of license where you can actually be sued by doing so. If you want to tell your close friends/family, go for it. But usual practice is not give medical advice online.

But to go back to the first question, I do have a doctorate degree in Pharmacy, and have a very good understanding of medicine and how its dosed and what enzymes it interferes with.

But is IS OKAY to give medical advice on TV with a liberal arts degree in broadcasting. Got it. My advice to anyone reading is you'd better bet your sweet enzymed ass the mutations are happening globally and variants are coming home to roost locally as long as the border is WFO. The tale that we're going to vaccinate our way out of SARS CoV2 is a story for fools. The real story is you are NOT going to find theraputic options for battling Covid disease on the official websites, including but not limited to CDC, HHS, NIH. You had BETTER FIND A DOCTOR that will prescribe for you the protocol that is NOT simply showing promise but PROVING the official response to the pandemic is contaminated with misinformation. Waiting for the science is what you're being told to do because it's in the best interest of the official's sponsors. Shelter in place, monitor your symptoms, watch your sister die and blame the unvaccinated.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    I am not saying ivermectin or anything else is the cure for covid-19 . I don't know how effective any vitamins really are neither . What I do know is if there is a cheap easily obtainable prevention/ cure the vaccine manufacturers and politicians they own don't want you to know about it . I am also saying they don't want to stop the virus or the border would be shut down to covid-19 + and un vaccinated people . What we all should agree on is the covid-19 v was brought about by a lab . We also know it was used for political leverage . We also know it's possible that sooner or later it will have mutated enough that natural immunity will not be enough and it will be take the vaccine or die . When and if that time comes we will be slaves to the " Candy Man " who can furnish the vaccine . Question , how many of the washington elite are elderly , over weight or for some other reason high risk? How many have been hospitalized or died from the virus ? What are they taking as preventive medicine ? Then there is this .
    15720eb762daabc92ba8d5b1dd837671.jpg

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Good morning -in the 5 minutes I scanned the news channels to see how the sheep are being tended I saw this on the ABC News ticker: "DEBUNKED HORSE WORMER BEING USED TO TREAT INMATES AT ARKANSAS PRISON"

That is all -for now

Last edited:

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    If you were to truthfully equate the flood of possible infected immigrants flooding in, with this feckless administration's dire urgency of stopping the pandemic here; logic would dictate we would start shooting immigrants on site as soon as they crossed the imaginary line!

Let's see how important all this Covid **** is on Sunday! When the world's REAL scourge (religiously fanatic muslim pshycopathic murderers), dictate to our imbecile in chief how the world will work for "Stranded" Americans.

Add this to the idiocy of Wuhan Joe's policies for control via reinfection!
    My fully covid-vaccinated and vetted Grandson, prior to starting back to school on 08/23/2021 as an LSU Sophmore, was on a family vacation trip in a South American seaside resort. The family was scheduled to fly back to NO on 08/21/2021. ON 08/20/2021, he tested covid-positive, with no symptoms, by the "Ministry of Health and....whatever". I'm not clear whether it was an agency of the US or S__Holeia. Tested positive on three administered tests. They quarantine/confined him to his hotel room, they said for a week, before retesting. Not allowed out of his room. All other family members, also vaxed, tested negative.

My daughter remained in S___Hole country with him, only contact was by phone. Other family members returned Sat pm. I spoke to him by mobile phone - thank God the phone was still working - Friday pm. He was really down - felt helpless, alone and trapped - eating the crappy rendition of resort US -ish cuisine, and dealing with mostly "no-spika-da-englis, rude staff. Over the next days, family and extended family rallied, via phone, around him and lifted his spirits somewhat. My daughter was able to get the "Ministry OF ?" to agree to re-test on Tuesday 08/24 if he continued TO SHOW NO SYMPTOMS. If the test came back negative, he could leave. Another small problem... the first available flight out was SATURDAY 08/28/2021. Screwed again.

His Tuesday test came back NEGATIVE. At least he can get out of his room.

If he were in Mexico, he could have WALKED across the border. Maybe not!- if they found out he was a US Citizen! Probably would have stuck him in one of Obama's (no you can't see them) container cages.

Just like Wuhan Joe's Afghanistan withdrawal/capitulation stupidity has stranded thousands of US citizens and allies - fate unknown - there's no recourse - and NO HELP COMING! As a vetted, complying US citizen, you are F-k'd.

Why give up two US Air Force Bases before the troop withdrawal deadline? Why can all our (for now) allies send their military in and evacuate their nationals - and Wuhan Joe won't?

Does ANYONE know and can document the arsenal/inventory of US weapons, equipment and intel. etc., gifted to the Taliban by WUhan Joe?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom