xdm 3.8 bitone 40 cal.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bland43

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Prairieville/ Baton Rouge
    Great condition, had it for almost a year now. under 1000 put through it and properly cleaned after every time.Includes all xdm accessories. 100% reliable thus far and needless to say i love this gun! it will be hard to part with but i need the money. asking 500$ if you would like to see any other pic of it just let me know.

Last edited:

bland43

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Yes it is the full length grip. The best offer I have so far is $550 and I will be contacting him later tonight. I will still accept any better offer before tonight. If your interested just let me know.

bland43

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    yea not sure, he works at cabellas and i told him i was selling my gun and he got really interested and offered 550. im pretty sure i even mentioned that i was asking 500, needless to say i didn't argue with the man. Calling him tonight to talk about it, i will keep y'all posted on how it goes.

bland43

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    just thought i would share this story with you guys

so funny story about the guy at cabellas. he wrote his name and number on a piece of paper and told me to call him around 9 when he gets off work. so i went on with the rest of my day which included yard work and a few other things. kind of fell asleep on my couch later at my house and when i woke up about 8:45, i couldn't find the paper with his information on it. a couple min later i found a piece of it with only half his number and two letters of his name. i think what happened is my dog got to it and decided only half of the paper tasted good. so anyway i am going to back to cabellas tomorrow to see if he is working or if someone knows his number. however that does mean it is still on the market if you want it. again he offered $550.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom