Yet another attack on Christian values by ACLU and Liberal lawyers?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    WWJD? Turn the other cheek.

Or a Crusade. Whichever.
    C. Grab the 1911

ClickHandler.ashx

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...c-school-to-provide-room-without-crosses.html

Goes to show that being tolerant and showing good faith toward others that don't deserve it can blow back on you! :mad::mad:

“It shouldn’t be too difficult somewhere on the campus for the university to set aside a small room where Muslims can pray without having to stare up and be looked down upon by a cross of Jesus,” he told Fox News.

Well, they have answered the question in the very interview

I'd say provide each moozlum with a private prayer " closet "...just big enough to stand up in and close the closet door. Vi-oh-lah

Then when the door is closed , place the closet horizontal with door up and screw shut the door. Perfect privacy, and they can have their room for as long as it takes them to open the door and leave.

If they decide not to leave they are welcome to become a permanent part of the university.

It is truly amazing how putting things up for discussion can find answers so quickly.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    “It shouldn’t be too difficult somewhere on the campus for the university to set aside a small room where Muslims can pray without having to stare up and be looked down upon by a cross of Jesus,” he told Fox News.

Well, they have answered the question in the very interview

I'd say provide each moozlum with a private prayer " closet "...just big enough to stand up in and close the closet door. Vi-oh-lah

Then when the door is closed , place the closet horizontal with door up and screw shut the door. Perfect privacy, and they can have their room for as long as it takes them to open the door and leave.

If they decide not to leave they are welcome to become a permanent part of the university.

It is truly amazing how putting things up for discussion can find answers so quickly.

That would work.

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Just think if you were in the UK they could prevent you from wearing a cross at work

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/9136191/Christians-have-no-right-to-wear-cross-at-work-says-Government.html

The Christian women bringing the case, Nadia Eweida and Shirley Chaplin, claim that they were discriminated against when their employers barred them from wearing the symbols.They want the European Court to rule that this breached their human right to manifest their religion.
    The Government’s official response states that wearing the cross is not a “requirement of the faith” and therefore does not fall under the remit of Article 9.
    Lawyers for the two women claim that the Government is setting the bar too high and that “manifesting” religion includes doing things that are not a “requirement of the faith”, and that they are therefore protected by human rights.
    They say that Christians are given less protection than members of other religions who have been granted special status for garments or symbols such as the Sikh turban and kara bracelet, or the Muslim hijab.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Just get out of the Catholic university and stop attempting to rape the world into thinking Islam is a peaceful creed. Problem solved. Don't see us calling for the destruction of mosques.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    We need to wake up and realize that we are already in a war with these people. We are trying to fight off their encroachment on our freedoms and faiths and we are losing majorly.

Until we decide to say **** Political Correctness and be truthful about the dangerousness of these people, then we are fighting a losing battle.

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    We need to wake up and realize that we are already in a war with these people. We are trying to fight off their encroachment on our freedoms and faiths and we are losing majorly.

Until we decide to say **** Political Correctness and be truthful about the dangerousness of these people, then we are fighting a losing battle.
    No kidding. They need to leave their country so we can run it properly. The nerve. Why the hell are they making our occupation so costly!?! All we want is to insert our government methods and take their oil. Is that too much to demand at gunpoint?

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    No kidding. They need to leave their country so we can run it properly. The nerve. Why the hell are they making our occupation so costly!?! All we want is to insert our government methods and take their oil. Is that too much to demand at gunpoint?

Stop spouting off what your college professor with the dreadlocks and patchouli told you to say and come join us in the real world.

This has nothing to do with the war in Iraq and Afghanistan (even though I'd love if all or troops were brought home tomorrow), but instead the threat that Islam poses to the US from within its borders. Through the Court system and through political correctness.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    So, if you follow this logic, I should be able to attend a muslim school (because they wouldn't be prejudice against me and not allow me in because I'm christian, right?) and demand to have my own private prayer place where I wouldn't be looked down on by... what do they have...? broomsticks and pumpkins? No, I think that's something else that was made up...

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Stop spouting off what your college professor with the dreadlocks and patchouli told you to say and come join us in the real world.

This has nothing to do with the war in Iraq and Afghanistan (even though I'd love if all or troops were brought home tomorrow), but instead the threat that Islam poses to the US from within its borders. Through the Court system and through political correctness.

I was referring to your statement about "already at war with these people" and referencing it to Iraq, Afghanistan.

Islam poses no threat to anyone. People who practice radical beliefs pose a threat to everyone.

At least we can both agree that our soldiers have no need to be over there.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

Like Hades it doesn't. Oil Pipeline
    Routes - both existing and planned; Existing Oil and Natural Gas Fields and Control of the World's Opium Supply.

Why not join Reality with a healthy dose of Objectivity.

This has been known for well over a decade. Pull away from Murdoch's Fox News (plus the rest of the mainstream) AND DO YOUR OWN STUDY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom