You should be sure the house you break into isn't the home of two Marines, just sayin

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Investigators said the burglars threatened to tie the men up, so one of the Marines grabbed the shotgun, and they started to struggle. One burglar hit the Marine with a crowbar then repeatedly tried to shoot him, but the shotgun wasn't pumped, authorities said.

dumbass.jpg

Prosecutors said the Marine managed to get the gun and shot both burglars.

3592_650.jpg

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    what idiots. i think 3/4 of the population of jacksonville is a Marine/military not to mention INFANTRY MARINES. i just hope they didnt get a chance to reproduce

police-identify-pair-killed-jacksonville-shooting

police-identify-pair-killed-jacksonville-shooting

I don't want to even see these two trying to breed...although no doubt they try..which one is Mary ??

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I heard NCIS was going to release that one was named Trayvon so the NBP's would put a wanted dead or alive poster out on all US Marines. Active or inactive. Problem solved.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    it's good that they're dead but why is this being compared to the Trayvon Martin case by some of you? I've not kept up with it but unless it turned out he was a thief looking to break into someone's house the night he got shot then these are 2 separate and very different incidents.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    it's good that they're dead but why is this being compared to the Trayvon Martin case by some of you? I've not kept up with it but unless it turned out he was a thief looking to break into someone's house the night he got shot then these are 2 separate and very different incidents.

In my particular case it's just dark humor. Can't speak for others though.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    A little devil's advocate time.....

Is it possible that NC law will allow these Marines to be charged for shooting two unarmed men? After all, the report does say that the Marines took the shotgun away from the burglars, thereby rendering them simply a pair of enterprising but misguided people.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    A little devil's advocate time.....

Is it possible that NC law will allow these Marines to be charged for shooting two unarmed men? After all, the report does say that the Marines took the shotgun away from the burglars, thereby rendering them simply a pair of enterprising but misguided people.

Might have other weapons still. Like the crowbar that was mentioned earlier. Also, after you try to shoot somebody, its pretty much fair game if they attempt to shoot you back.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    One of the Perps' facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/diego.everette?sk=wall

According to him, he had five kids.

That he knew of...five kids to a fo reel welfare playah is a gold mine.

Maybe he was tryin to hook up to a new babymama machine and needed some enticement candy money.

As for charges...I go with the already said...other weapons had already been introduced as well as intent to commit forcible felonies. Probably homocides.

Nope on the charges.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    well hopefully when they grow up and realize how big of a dumbass their father was they wont try to follow in his foot steps......i highly doubt it though

More likely is that they'll try to "avenge" his "cold blooded murder" by a couple of "honkies."

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom