Your 21st birthday?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Happy birthday,
    The day i turned 21, i walked into gun store with an indoor range. i bought a beretta 96g elite (brigadier) .40 cal. i put 50 rounds through it before leaving. on my way home, i purchased a bottle of jack daniels. after finishing the bottle my friends took me out drinking. one friend made me do 21 shots for my 21st birthday. i threw up on myself at the bar. the last thing i remember was being stripped naked and forced to walk the final mile home.

Geez! 21 shots of what?
    Oh wow. Did your friends make you do that? Or is there another reason.... Lol

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Geez! 21 shots of what?
    Oh wow. Did your friends make you do that? Or is there another reason.... Lol

1990, when it was legal to purchase at 18, the story I *HEARD* was that my future husband banded together with a group of friends, walked into a restaurant/bar and proceeded to walk down the menu. Along with the copious amounts of signature cocktails served at this particular bar, there was an extraordinary amount of tequila shots. They had been activated to ship overseas for Desert Storm and it was a great big party one weekend.

Can't ever get accurate account of what they drink when those stories come out. It becomes a bunch of "a lot", and "I don't know", "I didn't keep up with it".

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Haha I bet those stories are interesting lol. Spec should post one up.... :D
    I just finished eating santa fe for dinner and it is not very good. I'm not impressed with the food. The service is great though.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Haha I bet those stories are interesting lol. Spec should post one up.... :D
    I just finished eating santa fe for dinner and it is not very good. I'm not impressed with the food. The service is great though.

I know one. I swear its awesome. Our Atlanta PD friend, just a couple years shy of retirement, stopped eating and just looked at Spec before asking "and you didn't go to jail?!" when I was telling it.

It isnt so funny unless you know him. Usually it involves people swiveling their head around to look at my husband for confirmation I'm not spreading lies.

Thank God I found him. He's my rev limiter.

catman3516

Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Dec 28, 2011
    belle chasse
    first handgun purchased from ffl was a ruger P94dc 2 tone, added hogue wraparounds and bought a 12 round hi-cap mag. I still have it with meprolight night sights and shoot it regularly--love it

Top Bottom