Zimmerman/Martin - 2nd degree Murder Trial

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    IF he lied about the amount of money he had, then he deserves his bond revoked. He does deserve another bond though. IMO this is a situation that is separate of whether or not he killed Martin unjustly.

What's important and perhaps stupid on his part was (again) IF he lied, then in a case where credibility is everything, he may have sacrificed part of his.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Are you brain dead? Nothing was covered up! There was no need to cover anything up! The evidence proves it! The only conspiracies abounding now are coming out of Obammy's white house!

What color is the sky in your demented little world?

No, they did an EXCELLENT job... :rolleyes:

Not only do I demand EVERYONE have EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW but EVERYONE DOES HIS OWN DAMNED JOB.

I see that our perceptions of how it SHOULD be!

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    What color is the sky in your demented little world?

No, they did an EXCELLENT job... :rolleyes:

Not only do I demand EVERYONE have EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW but EVERYONE DOES HIS OWN DAMNED JOB.

I see that our perceptions of how it SHOULD be!

The sky is a beautiful in my world fella... How is it in the delusional, paranoid world you live in?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    The sky is a beautiful in my world fella... How is it in the delusional, paranoid world you live in?

I am not siding with either but there are many times paranoid is not really paranoid but situational.

For instance, I'd bet that people who knew Mickey Shunick would have been called paranoid for telling her not to ride her bike around Lafayette at 2 AM.

Until after the bike was found under a bridge in the swamp. Then the paranoid would be insightful.

After several years of reading a LOT of chicken little sites there seems to be a lot more people willing to believe than a year or two ago.

Suppose thats cuz our country is in the shape it's in.

Just one Dawgs opinion

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    I am not siding with either but there are many times paranoid is not really paranoid but situational.

For instance, I'd bet that people who knew Mickey Shunick would have been called paranoid for telling her not to ride her bike around Lafayette at 2 AM.

Until after the bike was found under a bridge in the swamp. Then the paranoid would be insightful.

After several years of reading a LOT of chicken little sites there seems to be a lot more people willing to believe than a year or two ago.

Just one Dawgs opinion

so ONE, ONE girl comes up missing? and its validating your theory?

and THATS why i will never let my daughter (if i ever have one) live in a townhouse
    http://www.wafb.com/story/1148072/murray-pace

she was murdered in a town house

OH NOES

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    I'll give you this Cletus

You can screw up facts more than MEM

Even for a full time troll, you are exceptional at missing the point

then show me all these people being violated at 2am. its YOUR point. not mine! I'm saying while it may not seem the best idea, its closer to being paranoid than sanguinoid (i saw that on a fat albert cartoon)

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    then show me all these people being violated at 2am. its YOUR point. not mine! I'm saying while it may not seem the best idea, its closer to being paranoid than sanguinoid (i saw that on a fat albert cartoon)
    Sounds like TV rotted your CEREBRUM (frontal lobe; the part we're supposed to/believed to reason and think with) ... Just say "no".

"may seem not the best idea"?

****ing really?

How long did it take for you to reach THAT conclusion?

Ignorance knows no bounds :rolleyes:

THANKS TO SIR ISAAC NEWTON FOR LOCATING THE ERROR.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    IF he lied about the amount of money he had, then he deserves his bond revoked. He does deserve another bond though. IMO this is a situation that is separate of whether or not he killed Martin unjustly.

What's important and perhaps stupid on his part was (again) IF he lied, then in a case where credibility is everything, he may have sacrificed part of his.

I agree on all points. He's NOT getting good advice. Or he's not taking good advice.

Question:

That money from the donations; is it to be considered "income" if he TRULY isn't spending it on anything but legal defense? I'm afraid I don't know much about that aspect of the law.

After reading the article is it really a lie? I'm assuming that he didn't start this until after the arraignment...

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La

After several years of reading a LOT of chicken little sites there seems to be a lot more people willing to believe than a year or two ago

Just one Dawgs opinion

I would never consider situational awareness and good judgment to be paranoia or delusion. However I do consider it delusional and paranoid for someone to think that police officers constantly engaged in cover up and Jew bankers and white politicians are constantly involved in conspiracies. I think someone has been drinking the KoolAid and doesn't even realize it.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    I would never consider situational awareness and good judgment to be paranoia or delusion. However I do consider it delusional and paranoid for someone to think that police officers constantly engaged in cover up and Jew bankers and white politicians are constantly involved in conspiracies. I think someone has been drinking the KoolAid and doesn't even realize it.

Look at THAT. Someone ELSE gets it!

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    You know if Zimmerman were a white guy with a bald head and swass stickers tattoos all over himself and the police released him then I could say yea this could be a cover up. But that was not the case. As everyone knows he is a Spanish Jew not a white supremacist. Almost everyone knows that the latinos are most tolerant of blacks. With all of that in mind they still have idiots that think he was released because the police botched the investigation or worse conspired to cover it up with what would have to be fabricated evidence. I mean that's incredible....

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    in the court when asked how much money they had collected from the donations, his wife said"she did not know" which could have been very true since the donations come in while they are not actually sitting at the pc or in court.

I think he deserves another shot at bail, but does the 150k that put up get forfeited or returned to him??

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    You know once he has legal counsel he no longer makes his own decisions. His attorney is advising him. The attorney is probably thinking long term about a possible federal hate crime trial that he may need money for. Either way it was the attorney that made or helped make the decision to play down the amount of money they have on hand. It was a good move, it just didn't work.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You know if Zimmerman were a white guy with a bald head and swass stickers tattoos all over himself and the police released him then I could say yea this could be a cover up. But that was not the case. As everyone knows he is a Spanish Jew not a white supremacist. Almost everyone knows that the latinos are most tolerant of blacks. With all of that in mind they still have idiots that think he was released because the police botched the investigation or worse conspired to cover it up with what would have to be fabricated evidence. I mean that's incredible....

Uh, Hispanics and Blacks DO NOT get along, buddy. Perhaps its from the gangs out West; I don't know. But before you speak with authority you may wish to look into that. I know better.

Also, research the relationship between (educated) Blacks and Jews. Not much love there, either.

Look at the FACTS of the case:

Didn't try to locate the kid's contacts on the phone
    Didn't use the phone to determine who the kid was speaking with at/around the time of the shooting
    LIED to the kid's father about Zimmerman's "squeaky clean background"
    There are other witnesses who CLAIM that their testimony was "modified" - by that I mean they were encouraged to testify differently than they were.

The ONLY reason they rectified these things was the FACT that the media tossed a bone to the public (perhaps for other reasons). And that was one month later. Nah, Sanford Police Department is full of crap. It is they who take the evidence up the chain to have a decision rendered: prosecute or cut 'em loose. It's hard to do your job as a DA if you get ******** info.

It's not necessarily about race for the entirety of the chain of command - as I've been saying all along - but we have some "interesting" investigators on that police force. The "idiots" are those who cannot remove emotion and lay out the facts as we know them.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    in the court when asked how much money they had collected from the donations, his wife said "she did not know" which could have been very true since the donations come in while they are not actually sitting at the pc or in court.

I think he deserves another shot at bail, but does the 150k that put up get forfeited or returned to him??

The media and DA make it seem like she stated they had no income or no money.

If she said she had nothing when they had access to $135k... well they lost. I don't know what they will decide to do with the money. It should be at his disposal; or so you'd think.

They should have another shot at a bail. I don't see why he'd be held for TWO YEARS in solitary confinement. Really?

I think it was a timing issue coupled with dishonesty. Had they initiated the website AFTER the bonding would they have been okay?

Looks like he's been eating the money! He's put on like 25 lbs.!!

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Uh, Hispanics and Blacks DO NOT get along, buddy. Perhaps its from the gangs out West; I don't know. But before you speak with authority you may wish to look into that. I know better.

Also, research the relationship between (educated) Blacks and Jews. Not much love there, either.

Didn't use the phone to determine who the kid was speaking with at/around the time of the shooting
    There are other witnesses who CLAIM that their testimony was "modified" - by that I mean they were encouraged to testify differently than they were.

The ONLY reason they rectified these things was the FACT that the media tossed a bone to the public (perhaps for other reasons). And that was one month later. Nah, Sanford Police Department is full of crap. It is they who take the evidence up the chain to have a decision rendered: prosecute or cut 'em loose. It's hard to do your job as a DA if you get ******** info.

It's not necessarily about race for the entirety of the chain of command - as I've been saying all along - but we have some "interesting" investigators on that police force. The "idiots" are those who cannot remove emotion and lay out the facts as we know them.

These facts that you speak of, how did you learn about them? You were out there, or did you get that information from the usual places you get the rest of your stories of despair and impending doom from?

JR1572

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!

absolute truth. blacks hate everyone.

want to make your head hurt? research the relationship between educated blacks and blacks. Not much love there, either.

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    I gotta agree with the hammer on this one.

I saw it for myself in Corpus Christi Texas many years ago.

The black and hispanic gangs tried to annihilate each other.

There is NO love between those two demographics!

Top Bottom