Zimmerman ~ NOT Guilty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Damn she grilled the defense and Zimmerman this afternoon.

Seem's she was close to being pushy today.

Judge Nelson has been showing decreasing patience with the arguments of the defense attorneys since leaving the courtroom last night while the defense was still speaking. This morning, she handed down two rulings against the defense, one refusing to allow Trayvon Martin’s text messages as evidence, another prohibiting the airing of animation showing Zimmerman’s version of the struggle resulting in Martin’s death.

Malachi

Yes, I'm new.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Morgan City
    so when will we know something?

heard the Judge was being a "dick"?

wow Hitman, that seems kind of BS to me, and i don't mean bayoushooter!

Last edited:

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I was sure the defence would ask for a mistrial after forcing G.Z. to speack even though his attn. objected twice . Always been my thinking that's why you hire a mouth peace . I feel certain the judge was wrong on that part.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I was sure the defence would ask for a mistrial after forcing G.Z. to speack even though his attn. objected twice . Always been my thinking that's why you hire a mouth peace . I feel certain the judge was wrong on that part.

Pretty sure FL law requires the defendant to personally waive his right to testify in his own defense. What wasn't cool was the judge grilling him and West over it when it was clear they weren't prepared to answer the question yet.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

Yea but he didn't plead the 5th? Just has been keeping his mouth shut.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    F that. Guilt or innocence should not determine riot or no riot not someone's threats.

You obviously haven't been paying attention. Some of the commentators in the media I have seen have been discreetly promoting a justification for trouble. ;)

The crux (the meaning, the facts, the arguments, the charge, etc.), of this trial being lost on all these retards out in the public, has once again reminded me just how completely clueless some people really are in this country.

To this day, I still hear people using the 911 operator's instruction to GZ as the evidence he disobeyed the police to kill TM! For me, I am without words to describe how stupid it all is.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Roxanne Jones(She is co-author of "Say It Loud: An Illustrated History of the Black Athlete")
    pushing it hard for CNN.

Zimmerman trial: It's about race
    By Roxanne Jones, Special to CNN
    updated 6:40 AM EDT, Wed July 10, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/09/opinion/jones-zimmerman-trial/index.html

Oh and check out CNN's "Fast Facts"
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/us/trayvon-martin-shooting-fast-facts/index.html

The VERY FIRST ONE is a lie, but how many millions read it?

At class today a guy was ranting on the trial. He said;
    "you can't chase a kid down an alley and when you catch up to him and he starts beating you up, you kill him.

I asked if he had listend to ANY part of the trial?
    "Naw, mayne, I ain't got time for dat. That grown ass dude chasing that little kid down was wrong, I hope dey fry him."

....sigh.....

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Are we sure that's not a wig?

uzd5.png

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Roxanne Jones(She is co-author of "Say It Loud: An Illustrated History of the Black Athlete")
    pushing it hard for CNN.

....sigh.....

Do you need to read anymore than this paragraph to see how stupid these morons are? This really is despicable.

"This is a murder case. One person is dead, and the other person is a murderer. Those words more accurately describe the facts presented in the case. There is no question that Zimmerman killed Martin, so there's no reason to tiptoe around the words."

Regardless of your emotion, when you speak like this (Ms Jones); using words like this; you are an uneducated buffoon. And you and those that are also uneducated about definitions of words, and the contexts in which you use them; are hopelessly stupid.

BS Members, this is your America! An America of uneducated fools that encourage other even less educated fools to believe anything you say as long as they can identify with the color of the face or ideology that says it.

I am embarrassed for all of them.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    In my strategic management course I'm teamed up with 2 people for a project. Both are black, very intelligent, motivated, and great students (great team mates too, it's rare to have a whole team of good people). We've never talked politics.

Neither have followed the trial, both are 100% convinced GZ is a murderer. Why? Based on what they heard on CNN / Facebook.

So how is it two highly intelligent young people can have such rock solid beliefs without even attempting to find out more information?

Because people like that CNN Op-Ed writer flat out lie to them, and because she's an award winning journalist, who would question her?

Top Bottom