WTT: DeSantis Summer Heat LCP/P3AT Right Hand Tan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The Summer Heat is a bare bones minimum IWB holster, and built from premium saddle leather. Its finely molded contours provide the weapon retention. The top is reinforced to ease re-holstering and the powder coated spring clip holds it securely to your belt.

This is the LCP 380 model. I'm looking to trade for some ammo in 9mm, 300 bo, or .223/5.56. I prefer practice ammo. I sold my LCP to my ex so I have no need for the holster. PM any offers. FTF only in the Baton Rouge/Gonzalas area. The holster is in excellent condition with no signs of wear. It wasn't used because I couldn't get used to the LCP trigger. There's one mark on the holster that appears to be a small stain. It doesn't affect the holster and you can't see it when the holster is being worn. You can see the mark on the left side of the first picture.

holster001.jpg holster002.jpg

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump. If you have an LCP and you want a cheap used but never used holster, make an offer. It won't take much. A couple boxes of 9mm would likely get you a $40 holster. I was initially going to give this away but I figured asking for something in return would increase the chance of getting it to someone who would use it by decreasing the chance just anyone would claim it just because it's free.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom