Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It's only water under the bridge when you're invested in seeing them as an ally, when the founders warned against alliances and also Israel has provided the US no benefit in any really measurable way as a nation. As individual people, they contribute a lot just like every other kind of people. For a lot of "supporters of Israel" this is just a source of war against Islam, against 1/3rd-ish of the world's population. I'm not interested, myself. Israel has over 100 nukes and some of the best technology in the world. The US doesn't need to charge us to fund a war there. They don't value us, we're just money, power, and safety to them as a nation. Individual interests vary. Also, WWII was a lot longer ago than USS Liberty, we nuked Japan.

Twice.

Our retaliation to Israel was to call our own veterans liars, dismiss the crimes against them and dozens of their dead brothers, ignore evidence and reality, and tell people it was an accident and water under the bridge.
    You might ruffle some feathers with that one but I have to say I agree.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    That is your opinion. Apparently you do not value any of the intelligence provided to our nation by Israel over several decades. I personally appreciate Israel testing our F-15 and F-16 fighters against Russian aircraft and Russian designed air defenses while helping to defend our interests in the region.
    Very recently, they tested our F-35 while killing terrorists in the region. It's possible that a war with Iran has been averred after Iran was essentially given the message that their missile systems are not effective against our defenses and thier air defenses are ineffective against our systems. They are forced to use proxies to murder innocent people for now, but may be forced to back off in the near future.
    If assisting us in containing outlaw nations in the region and partnering with us to improve our aerospace defense systems aren't measurable contributions to you, then I don't know what else to tell you. Your opinion is highly subjective in nature.
    I assume, by intelligence, you mean corrupt blackmail operations, false flag operations, propaganda campaigns, assassination campaigns, ect, ect?
    Sure, bad people exist everywhere, but I'll take the middle eastern Muslim "threat" any day vs all the deception and robbery that we get with our *ahem* greatest ally.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Pick a side, Israel or Hamas.

I'll stick by my original post #2.
    I'm gonna be 100% straight up honest with you.
    I don't have to pick a side. Your boy Israel created their boogeyman anyway. So why would I have to choose between a douche and a turd sandwich that the douche brought into existence?

To finish my first sentence, I don't have to pick a side, but if I did, it's whatever side is against Israel.

I can do that and sleep well, knowing that my views don't align with our sheety politicians, the ones that do Israel's bidding (likely because they got Epstein'd or P Diddy'd)

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    If you wanna know when you're getting close to the truth of the matter, all you gotta do is watch who and what they censor.

This fact has been proven to be true numerous times over the past 5-10 years that I have actually started paying attention. Seems to me though, that this is actually a tactic that has been used throughout history to suppress information that goes against what a corrupt government wants you to believe.
    851b7f15b4ad1ac50aeca1e5312cea7b.jpg

cad303e17ece17ce5eefb9cd45e39080.jpg

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Who was it that told the US govt that Iraq had nukes and were hiding them under ground? That we must go to war with Iraq and force a regime change?

Do any of you remember what they did find under hills of sand? I think it was lots and lots of money and gold. Wonder what was done with all that?

Oh and Israel is sooooo concerned about the people of Iran. They are opressed and need help. So the US must go to war and force a regime change..

Remember the last time we forced a regime change in Iran? How did that go?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I'm gonna be 100% straight up honest with you.
    I don't have to pick a side. Your boy Israel created their boogeyman anyway. So why would I have to choose between a douche and a turd sandwich that the douche brought into existence?

To finish my first sentence, I don't have to pick a side, but if I did, it's whatever side is against Israel.

I can do that and sleep well, knowing that my views don't align with our sheety politicians, the ones that do Israel's bidding (likely because they got Epstein'd or P Diddy'd)
    So you would pick Iran and their terrorist proxies who chant "Death to America?".
    Do you also support 'Gays for Palestine?"

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Remember - this war was sparked by the unprecedented Oct. 7 raid into southern Israel in which militants killed around 1,200 people, mostly civilians, and abducted around 250 hostages. Some were Americans....I fully support Israel and anyone who chooses to eliminate them. They have a country with borders that is THEIRS, and they should defend that country from enemies who choose to attack and eliminate them. That force should be as intense and strong as it needs to be to eliminate the threat. Hamas, and all the Iranian supported organizations who are trying to do this are the enemy.....and want nothing less than the elimination of Israel. This has been demonstrated constantly since 1948.

Also - The Geneva conventions lay out the definitions between a combatant and a non-combatant along with different types of protected statuses. It is against the laws of war for one to enter into a conflict as a combatant without meeting certain requirements, such as wearing a uniform. A Hamas soldier will wear no uniform and carry no identifying information!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Remember - this war was sparked by the unprecedented Oct. 7 raid into southern Israel in which militants killed around 1,200 people, mostly civilians, and abducted around 250 hostages. Some were Americans....I fully support Israel and anyone who chooses to eliminate them. They have a country with borders that is THEIRS, and they should defend that country from enemies who choose to attack and eliminate them. That force should be as intense and strong as it needs to be to eliminate the threat. Hamas, and all the Iranian supported organizations who are trying to do this are the enemy.....and want nothing less than the elimination of Israel. This has been demonstrated constantly since 1948.

Also - The Geneva conventions lay out the definitions between a combatant and a non-combatant along with different types of protected statuses. It is against the laws of war for one to enter into a conflict as a combatant without meeting certain requirements, such as wearing a uniform. A Hamas soldier will wear no uniform and carry no identifying information!
    I didn't get past the first sentence, because everything that comes after it is likely invalidated by the fact that -

we've been over this already, but I'll repeat it again

A) Israel created and funded the supposed attackers
    B) the whole Oct 7 event is extremely suspicious for multiple reasons.

I won't even get into the Israeli's occupation and how they have treated the other side because it doesn't even matter. Once you've understood a and b, it leads to an obvious conclusion.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I think a college campus is calling you.....don't forget your mask!
    How would you feel about Oct 7 if you knew that about 1/2 or more of the deaths were from Israeli friendly fire, would it change your opinion at all? You have to surely realize that YOU are the person acting like a woke protester? You literally said "Choose a side", as if it is black & white. I'm not intending disrespect but I really hope you see the hypocrisy in your posts.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I think a college campus is calling you.....don't forget your mask!
    There it is. This is the problem with identity politics. Of all the people on this forum, I would be one of the least affected by such a comment, because it couldn't be further off base.

Just because you see the left complaining about something, doesn't automatically mean that what they are complaining about is not warranted. Their views on the matter may be off base, but their target complaint may not be, yet, the right will see them complaining and so they instinctively ignore any logical facts of the matter to go against them.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    How would you feel about Oct 7 if you knew that about 1/2 or more of the deaths were from Israeli friendly fire, would it change your opinion at all? You have to surely realize that YOU are the person acting like a woke protester? You literally said "Choose a side", as if it is black & white. I'm not intending disrespect but I really hope you see the hypocrisy in your posts.
    I've picked my side - stated many times why, posted up history of Israel trying so many times for a 2-state solution.
    Truth be told, if the Hamas/Palestinians put down their weapons, there’d be no more war. If the Israelis put down their weapons, there’d be no more Israel.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Correlation does not equal causation. Trump wanted to ban tiktok in 2020 if it weren't sold to an American company. Unless you're willing to submit Trump is a seer and knew about the hashtags 3 years prior to them being used, then saying now the hashtags are the reason for the proposed ban is a bit biased.

The first paragraph accepts the anti-Israel stance as the reason for the ban. Trump wanted to ban tiktok during the anti-white hate phase. Again, either Trump can foresee the future or there may be some other unmentioned reason for the ban.

Is it possible the protests are being scrutinized, not because they are anti-Israel, but rather because of the calls to violence against other students at the schools?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Correlation does not equal causation. Trump wanted to ban tiktok in 2020 if it weren't sold to an American company. Unless you're willing to submit Trump is a seer and knew about the hashtags 3 years prior to them being used, then saying now the hashtags are the reason for the proposed ban is a bit biased.

The first paragraph accepts the anti-Israel stance as the reason for the ban. Trump wanted to ban tiktok during the anti-white hate phase. Again, either Trump can foresee the future or there may be some other unmentioned reason for the ban.

Is it possible the protests are being scrutinized, not because they are anti-Israel, but rather because of the calls to violence against other students at the schools?
    There has been a push to ban it for some time, likely because our own federal government, aka Israel #2, has little say in controlling the algorithm.
    However, I would like to take a look back, to the first push for a Tik Tok ban, and see just how many politicians were on board, on both sides of the aisle, and compare it to now, where the push is much stronger, from both sides of the isle.

Trump is very much in Israel's pocket, as much as the rest of them, and he also depends on public perception very much, just like the rest of them. It is in all of their interest to shut down a platform that recommends content that is against whatever they're selling (or whoever is buying them).

Regardless of the past, however, when you have prominent Jewish figures openly stating, very concerningly, "we have a Tik Tok problem", and then you get a massive, bipartisan effort to ban it, I would say that it walks like a duck.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I've picked my side - stated many times why, posted up history of Israel trying so many times for a 2-state solution.
    Truth be told, if the Hamas/Palestinians put down their weapons, there’d be no more war. If the Israelis put down their weapons, there’d be no more Israel.
    So you don't believe that other people have inherent rights, or do you believe that no one does? People should lay their weapons down if you disagree with them, and they should abide by your declared and implied will? What about before 1945, and before the majority of the population was shipped in from Europe, and before the West claimed a right to give the lands of other nations away, and the right to send millions of people there?

So basically, what you're saying is that we Americans should lay down our Rights and surrender them to the millions of people who are being -brought in- to our country by people who want to dismantle our Nation and its Constitution?

One might argue that that's a similar kind of thing, not exactly the same...but very similar. People who have lived in the area of Israel and Palestine have had their lands taken and bulldozed, over generations, by foreign populations, military, and police.

In 10 years if you're only allowed to leave your neighborhood via 1 road, and you're otherwise blocked by an Asian and African neighborhood that are hostile to you and they have the only non-toxic fishing ponds in the State, you're OK with it?

Look into the creation of Israel, pretty amazing. All of the Conspiracy Theorists must be mega-anti-semites or something, I dunno.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    squidnutz06
    Top Bottom