CS

Page 1 of 22 1211 ... LastLast
    coming soon

User Info Menu

Daves gun shop raided by atf in lafayette la

Coppied this off old facespace

Tried searching on here but i kept getting nothing. Wonder what happened.

You've likely heard that our home and Dave's Gun Shop were raided by the ATF last week. Unfortunately, the agents that did so chose not to present us with all of the information and they are stonewalling our attorneys.

As Jeremiah told Bernadette Lee no arrests were made.

If you have questions about your items or how to get them back, please call the ATF satellite office in Lafayette at 504-312-7000.

This status is public, please share it.

I am very seriously asking - if you are friends with me, Jeremiah, have shopped at Dave's Gun Shop, or are against severe government oversteps - please read and share my previous status.

We do not have a full copy of the warrant. The agents only presented us a few pages of it, none of which stated what the actual probable cause was to justify the warrant/search and seizure.

The cameras were on in the shop until 11:17 that night; they were unplugged after the realization that we had an attorney & the warrant listed a partial address.

On Target

User Info Menu

what the heck?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    what the heck?
    What he said. Dave's is just down the road. That's nuts to hear. Hope you guys pull through this ok.

Marksman

User Info Menu

BATFE doing whatever it wants whenever it wants.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I’m not surprised in the least by anything I’ve read here because it’s the ATF. I hope you get things ironed out and that it won’t cost you the bank. I’m expecting this agency to completely run amok under the current nazi regime. Good luck brother.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sounds like uh oh era procedure(s) . Enough to obtain record(s) of gun owner(s) and at what was sold to them . . .

Don't tase me bro!

User Info Menu

More to this story?
    forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

What do you believe in?
    I believe in Ammunition.......

RIP USA, HELLO USSA

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    More to this story?
    X2 I hear about this in passing at work the other day. What was the said cause for warrant?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I don't know these people, All I know is Deaf Dave retired several years ago, Some employees bought him out, They expanded the store some, Before it was like a shotgun house.

Never heard of any illegal activities going on at Daves other than shooting a customer by accidental discharge.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

User Info Menu

I read about this in the news. Any updates? Smells fishy.