Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Free Candy!

User Info Menu

Check your spam folders if you use gmail

Every email from BS (subscribed threads, notifications, etc) was sent to my spam folder for the last 4 days. No idea why but some weekly emails I get from firearm associated sites were in there as well.

Might just be my gmail account or a fluke, but check your spam folder if you use gmail and make sure google isn't doing something fishy.......

كـافر

On Target

User Info Menu

I been finding certain things go in spam. Mostly cause I don't open the emails.

I don't open anything from my credit card companies every thing but my bills goes to spam. Even though same company

Marksman

User Info Menu

Most of my conservative news sites and gun sites go to my spam folder , thought it was a fluke.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vermiform View Post
    Every email from BS (subscribed threads, notifications, etc) was sent to my spam folder for the last 4 days. No idea why but some weekly emails I get from firearm associated sites were in there as well.

Might just be my gmail account or a fluke, but check your spam folder if you use gmail and make sure google isn't doing something fishy.......
    Thanks not all but some was in the spam.

XD-GEM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Try putting the address in your contacts.

01001000 01101001 0011111

User Info Menu

Some of the issue is likely the lack of DMARC, DKIM and possibly DNSSEC records for bayoushooter.com. Those are something the bossman would have to check on, though.