EA ar's

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 30, 2007
    Carriere, MS
    1 stripped receiver

1 lower receiver parts kit (contains all the internal receiver parts and pistol grip)

1 stock of your choice

= complete lower receiver

most buy a complete upper (not that difficult to assemble but usually cost more to buy as parts)

attach upper to lower, add magazine........ = complete rifle

not difficult at all

If anyone has problems assembling lowers, I'll help. Stop by the shop when I'm open. Bring your parts. No charge to BayouShooter members.

Bill

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    Hey Bill, it seems like I can order everything but the barrel from EA. Any suggestions on where to purchase a barrel? Or do you know where I can pick up a complete upper that is coated in OD?

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Pretty good prices from Anvil Arms....have you bought from them in the past?

I like what I see from EA though.

No, I have not bought from them yet. I have read good things about them though. I might order one, im trying to think of something original to get laser engraved on the magwell.
    I have bought 2 EA lowers in the past, one of the older cast lowers I bought the on sept 15, 2004 the day the AWB sunsetted (only one I could find anywhere), and one of the newer forged ones last year. they both went together well with no problems, but they were not as "pretty" as the higher tier lowers.

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Not wanting to take any biz away from Bill but my Anvil Arms was top notch.

For barrels try MidwayUSA or the equipment exchange for cheaper used. Saw someone pick up a 16" the other day with supposedly 300 rounds for $50.

Edit equipment exchange at ar15.com

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    If the group buy goes through I am in as I said I'm down for one. At this point I am ok with just buying one from B&B at $100 as compared to $82ish plus $10 transfer=$92ish add shipping, tax will be paid either way. So the few dollar difference is worth me being able to inspect one before I purchase it and be able to pick it up next time I am in Slidell.

Just my thoughts; but like I said I am in for the group buy if it does happen just let me know.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Polizzi
    Top Bottom