Does this sound a little suspicious to you?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jro6803

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Lafayette
    While I guess it is entirely possible that this event happened exactly as described in the article.......

Guy gets into disagreement with girlfriend and apparently wants her out of the house. At some point brother becomes part of the scene. Guy gets shotgun and "allegedly began to fire it into the air." Somehow guy accidentally shoots himself in the neck and dies. No other witnesses discussed in the article.

No charges were filed against the girlfriend, or her brother.

Maybe he was drunk or on drugs although that was not mentioned. My advice to anyone involved in a domestic dispute is to have a witness - like the girlfriend did.

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/03/22/man-threatening-others-with-gun-accidentally-kills-self-instead/

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Girlfriend/brother may have family on the force. It could be an inside deal that got covered up real nice and easy like. "Move along...nothing to see here..."

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    The situation seems suspicious, but there are a lot of "Darwin Award" contestants amidst the general population. While not always true, it can be reasonably assumed that a young man deranged enough to pull a loaded weapon on his girlfriend during an argument is one of the chosen few standing in line to receive such a prestigious honor.

I've seen some really stupid people accomplish some really amazing things.

Just saying...

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    The situation seems suspicious, but there are a lot of "Darwin Award" contestants amidst the general population. While not always true, it can be reasonably assumed that a young man deranged enough to pull a loaded weapon on his girlfriend during an argument is one of the chosen few standing in line to receive such a prestigious honor.

I've seen some really stupid people accomplish some really amazing things.

Just saying...

Oh yea...Look at Bush Jr , BHO and of course okra...ooops, okra made BHO. and Dr Phil. Is Dr Phil next in line for Prez ???

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Oh yea...Look at Bush Jr , BHO and of course okra...ooops, okra made BHO. and Dr Phil. Is Dr Phil next in line for Prez ???

LOL Dr. Phil......................If that nut Knew what he though he knew and I had a feather we'd both be tickled, and Okra that .........:}

Well Dawg guess the experiment went well or your toes to short to comple the experimrnt eh? lol

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    LOL Dr. Phil......................If that nut Knew what he though he knew and I had a feather we'd both be tickled, and Okra that .........:}

Well Dawg guess the experiment went well or your toes to short to comple the experimrnt eh? lol

It worked but I was shooting bird shot ...and since birdshot is not effective on humans I was not affected, but yes, a toe will fire a shotgun. I am still spitting a lot of BB's though

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Bird Shot

since birdshot is not effective on humans I was not affected,

LOL Now that's funny right there....Suspicious but funny as hell, Made my evening:}

Bird shot......lol

8395df1c.gif
    [/IMG]

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    LOL Now that's funny right there....Suspicious but funny as hell, Made my evening:}

Bird shot......lol

8395df1c.gif
    [/IMG]

U Still the effn Mayor...hahahaha...I never thought to git some birdshot pics, people lot's of times don't understand w/o pics. ( Liberals )

:bowdown:

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Curt Cobain all over again..Damn I miss my buddy.I hate that c**t courtney..

You could tell she was a bitch.When we was partying,she always bitchin about
    something.We knew the minute we herd curt was gone,she did it.

But who ya know and how much money you have for attorneys is the key 99% of
    the time...

I'm betting he did get the shotgun,and may have fired it in air 1-2 times,but I'm
    betting her brother went to grab it,struggle insued while gun was pointed up.
    ,,Brother pushed his hand or or put finger on trigger.Now would a brother and
    sister fess up.Of course not.Was a lie detector given,of course not.

What gets me about the lie detector test is screwed up.My buddy took one,past
    it and they still threw book at him.Said doesn't matter if you past or not,its not
    admissible in a court of law..well SOBbbbbbbb :(

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Curt Cobain all over again..Damn I miss my buddy.I hate that c**t courtney..

You could tell she was a bitch.When we was partying,she always bitchin about
    something.We knew the minute we herd curt was gone,she did it.

But who ya know and how much money you have for attorneys is the key 99% of
    the time...

I'm betting he did get the shotgun,and may have fired it in air 1-2 times,but I'm
    betting her brother went to grab it,struggle insued while gun was pointed up.
    ,,Brother pushed his hand or or put finger on trigger.Now would a brother and
    sister fess up.Of course not.Was a lie detector given,of course not.

What gets me about the lie detector test is screwed up.My buddy took one,past
    it and they still threw book at him.Said doesn't matter if you past or not,its not
    admissible in a court of law..well SOBbbbbbbb :(

You were friends with Curt Cobain?! That's unvelievable!

...because his name is spelled Kurt. :o

jjss

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Mar 13, 2010
    New Orleans
    What's that difference between Kurt cobain and a pint of beer?

The beer still looks good with the head blown off

Top Bottom