Does this sound a little suspicious to you?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Haters gonna hate:( lol...

Yea speed racer.I was.I wouldn't say bestus of buddys by no means..Partied at his house,,absolutely..
    watched him shoot 30-50cc of heroin.absolutely..Did heroin with Kurt,,Absolutely Not...
    I use to roadie for a few different bands up north..and I always did spell it curt lol..
    I dont expect you to believe anyone.I keep forgetting your a god ..oh wait,,your not,,just in
    your little mind lol....Bout the only thing you ever proven to me speedracer is,You can google.
    WOwwww you da man........

Candlebox when they first started...Big bad,,small garage band,never made it:( and helped
    pearl jam set up for about 2-3 months.They made it big fast and left to travel.Eddie was pretty
    kewl ,the guy I went to work for later doing security.We ended up doing eddie's house on orcas
    island...He said ,don't I know you,I said yea,I set your **** up on stage years ago lol..He said
    oh yea ..We had a beer and talked of ol times before they were multi millionaires ...

Met many more people in Seattle and Oregon along the way..Had good times,,just sick of the 287
    days of rain:(... So moved where I could buy houses for cheap and live for pennies on the dolla...

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    chewbacca_defense.jpg

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    Some shotguns are short. You can shoot yourself in the neck with them. Especially if you trip or someone is trying to take it away from you.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Some shotguns are short. You can shoot yourself in the neck with them. Especially if you trip or someone is trying to take it away from you.

Yes, but for the sake of humor I was keepin this one long...you know, the toe thing and like that. Or the suicide shot 3 times by a bolt gun. Dum grim gun humor.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Shotguns- the ultimate anti-idiot device.

Sad that he died, but what the heck possessed the first man to just bring a scattergun out and fire it off wantonly?

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Probably slammed the buttstock on the ground. Floating firing pin don't like that kinda treatment much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Who knows? Not very long ago a WL&F agent accidently shot himself in the chest with his shotgun. I find that just as strange.
    Albeit I would probably look into the shooting a little more than it has been looked into.

Top Bottom