NBPP President calls for race wars/riots.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Suit up and boot up....i do it hardcore every morning.

cowboy-boots-0308-lg.jpg

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Here's something that was in the comment section of that link I found enjoyable:

Dear President Obama,

I trust you had a safe and happy Independence Day. Though there are moments when I wonder what a fellow like you with the political philosophy you espouse thinks when he hears the words of The Declaration of Independence. Today I had the honor of sitting on a hill in the former estate of the first Chief Justice to the Supreme Court. John Jay. I’ve actually been through his house a few times and the titles in his library often get me thinking about the man who would have signed the Declaration had more pressing concerns of 10,000 British troops preparing to invade his home state of New York not been on his mind.

So what do you think when you hear the grievances of the founding fathers to King George? When you read “He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.” Do you think . . . “Hay, wait a minute, I’m not trying to take away your liberty with Obamacare, I’m . . . I’m, trying to give you free healthcare that the rich people and Communist China are going to pay for!” I imagine you also think that a bankrupt government, that you are the President and administrator of, will not only be benevolent in time of financial turmoil, but also wise with who gets to live and who must pay the price for the greed that government has demonstrated with the peoples good name not to mention their credit.

Not to long ago I purchased a placemat for my children with the Presidents images and dates of their Presidencies. I had to wonder if some of them would have held the office if they one day would be on the receiving end of ketchup mixed with corn on the cob and butter. But as I wiped this off of your face I had a thought about your Presidency, in fact, every Presidency on that placemat. Each in it’s time was a reflection of the will of “We the People” in a moment of time and the realization of what each President tried to do with either that will either for or against it, each in their own time in history. It is plain to me Mr. Obama as you contemplate dumping Biden for Cuomo that even you realize that you’ve gone too far. The good news is you still may get Romney to vote for. Though I must say that having his perfect hair on my next placemat would look a little out of sorts, but you’re on their and so is Jimmy Carter, and as my young ones already know was a very bad President. I sure want them to think something different about the next one. I sure want them to have a President that is honest, and is a leader, and actually tries to solve our problems and not make them worse via poor leadership and a lack of conviction.

I’m not of the ilk that says we need either a revolution or a constitutional convention, or even another amendment. We need none of this. What we need is all Americans to look in the mirror and not see the packaging that makes them who they are, but that light on the inside that is meant to be free. As Jefferson so aptly put it, “Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.” It is in the division that you cause that impels Americans to look not at what is in their hearts and minds, but the wallets of others and the pigmentation of their skin before they vote. On November 6, 2012. I will be voting for those candidates that will unabashedly promote and espouse those ideas that gave us the courage to become free and to remain so. To do otherwise would be to admit that those men who signed that document were wrong. That is not something I will ever do.

Happy Independence Day Mr. Obama and many more as a private citizen with a little help from Providence!

Respectfully,

Joe Doakes

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Bring it, you sons of bitches.Bring it! I'll bring the rath of god down on all you sorry no good sons of bitches. They arrested the man, he's going to go to trial, if that don't satisfy you sorry sons of bitches too bad. You want a fight bring it.I'll be more than willing. Just let me have my first cup of coffee.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Farrakhan does not advocate violence, Peacemaker. A friend of mine joined the Nation of Islam and we spoke about it and be confirmed that they demand "no firearms".

The Black Panther Party was founded by men with "checkered pasts" but initially were not about meeting violence with violence.

The New Black Panther Party? I've no idea. I won't bother giving them the pleasure of googling them so those who hang on every word they vomit see if u can find their numbers. I'd be surprised if they are any more than 1,000 deep across the entire nation.

*I* would not turn my back to them but a race war? PLEASE...

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    But yet when Farrakhan spoke at southern university he would not allow white policemen to come in and here him speak. Maybe not a promoter of violence but def a racist.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Are you sure about that? Were you there to observe it?

I only ask because the Media will make many claims about what he says. I first saw him speak at SU and was surprised at what the media CLAIMED he said. I saw him once again in Detroit and purchased tapes while collecting and taping news articles. Again, night and day.

One thing he does not allow is firearms around him. The fact that they had their duty weapons on may have been the reason.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Farrakhan, not a racist? Farrakhan does not espouse hatred towards whites and Jews? Farrakhan, a seeker of peace? No offense, but are you smoking crack? He is one of the reasons many, many black people are disenfranchised in this country. He promotes violence, hatred, and racism between blacks, whites and Jews. C'mon man.... I wish I had a dollar for every time he's called white people and Jews the devil. Yea that's how you bring people together, that's how you promote harmony. Give me a break.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom