NBPP President calls for race wars/riots.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Farrakhan doesn't want firearms around because he's paranoid. He fears assassination from someone close to him. He fears a coup. That whole thing is about money, and a sick twisted Ideology. That man would rather take a beating than to be in the same room with white folks. No he's not racist.....

Last edited:

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    As regards Farrakhan, it seems we have a blistering case of 'observer bias' at work here. He DEFINES racism, and his followers are not exactly live and let live peaceniks.
    And for the record, I also have my own observer bias. It is part of the human condition.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Farrakhan, not a racist? Farrakhan does not espouse hatred towards whites and Jews? Farrakhan, a seeker of peace? No offense, but are you smoking crack? He is one of the reasons many, many black people are disenfranchised in this country. He promotes violence, hatred, and racism between blacks, whites and Jews. C'mon man.... I wish I had a dollar for every time he's called white people and Jews the devil. Yea that's how you bring people together, that's how you promote harmony. Give me a break.....

You may wish to look into "that Jew thing". If you did we would not be discussing this. As it is you're little different than those u condemn.

U are opposames.

He has his reasons that u can look up or not. I really don't care. I don't support ANY of the hysterical people on EITHER side.

As u were

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    Are you sure about that? Were you there to observe it?

I only ask because the Media will make many claims about what he says. I first saw him speak at SU and was surprised at what the media CLAIMED he said. I saw him once again in Detroit and purchased tapes while collecting and taping news articles. Again, night and day.

One thing he does not allow is firearms around him. The fact that they had their duty weapons on may have been the reason.

So I guess all of these racist quotes attributed to Farrakhan were made up by the media?

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/03/louis-farrakhan-twenty-controversial-quotes/

I especially like-

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.”
    – Louis Farrakhan, City College audience in New York

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    My guess is he doesn't want firearms around him because he remembers what happened to Malcolm Little and MLK. When your "own people" turn on you and assassinate you, you tend to get a little paranoid I would guess.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    So I guess all of these racist quotes attributed to Farrakhan were made up by the media?

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/03/louis-farrakhan-twenty-controversial-quotes/

I especially like-

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.”
    Abe Lincoln, 1863 @ Philadelphia OldBlackPantherParty convention

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    You may wish to look into "that Jew thing". If you did we would not be discussing this. As it is you're little different than those u condemn.

U are opposames.

He has his reasons that u can look up or not. I really don't care. I don't support ANY of the hysterical people on EITHER side.

As u were

I may want to look into "that Jew thing" ? That's laughable....

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My guess is he doesn't want firearms around him because he remembers what happened to Malcolm Little and MLK. When your "own people" turn on you and assassinate you, you tend to get a little paranoid I would guess.

Especially when "your people" are suspected of having intel agency ties.

I think it's to avoid the rap and results of the original BPP when statements proclaiming defense was used against them. Same with Malcolm X. Everyone knows the photo and PART of the quote.

Context as always with all video and all quotes.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

I especially like-

– Louis Farrakhan, City College audience in New York

When did he make the statement? Over the years his message has evolved. And as I stated tapes of all speeches are available for verification.

I see Farrakhan no differently than I view David Duke.

Y'all might wish to read him...

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    When did he make the statement? Over the years his message has evolved. And as I stated tapes of all speeches are available for verification.

David Duke is an idiot... I wouldn't read anything he wrote no more than I would read something written by Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or anyone else that espouses hatred based on race or religion. Stupid and ignorant is color blind. You can have the best education money can buy, and still be stupid and ignorant.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    David Duke is an idiot... I wouldn't read anything he wrote no more than I would read something written by Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or anyone else that espouses hatred based on race or religion. Stupid and ignorant is color blind. You can have the best education money can buy, and still be stupid and ignorant.

Well carry the Hell on down the road you're traveling. I hope you enjoy all that you see and I hope you see a light and a path out.

Oh, I forget; no one in the world is capable of change. Except for you.

Got it.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Yo Mjolnir..when and where is the next Nation of Islam meeting...all your anti-semitic posts have really peaked my interest...I know I've got a bow tie around here somewhere. Oh wait, they're not going to let me into the meeting because I'm a blonde haired blue eyed devil...well...unless you can vouch for me...ya think you could talk to your Uncle Lou and let him know i'm a straight up solid cat.

How you can defend someone who is so full of hate and who's clearly insane is beyond me.... and of all places THIS FORUM??
    You sound like a very intelligent fellow and you're certainly entitled to your opinion but I think your bow tie is on a little too tight.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Why are you angry Mjolnir? You and I don't have to agree.... What road am I traveling? My eyes are wide open buddy. You may buy into the crap they preach, not me brother... I have the shining light of Jesus to guide my way.

Whom are you insinuating has changed? Farrakhan? Jackson? Sharpton? Duke?

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Are you sure about that? Were you there to observe it?

I only ask because the Media will make many claims about what he says. I first saw him speak at SU and was surprised at what the media CLAIMED he said. I saw him once again in Detroit and purchased tapes while collecting and taping news articles. Again, night and day.

One thing he does not allow is firearms around him. The fact that they had their duty weapons on may have been the reason.

Let's just say I know this for a fact.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Farrakhan changed his message, when? His message is still the same as it has always been! It may be that more of it rings true to you and your beliefs. No my friend his message hasn't changed one bit. In fact it may be more hateful and bigoted now, than ever before...

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well, it's the sign [of] ignorance to ASSUME much of anything. I'm not a member of NOI nor am I in South LA. It's also ignorant to assume ANYTHING about the term "Shemite" as obviously you (and probably more than a few others) haven't a clue. There is a saying about not saying much about a topic if you don't know much about it[...]

It's also very ignorant to think you could not attend one of his speeches. The last one I attended was in 1991 and there were a sprinkling of Caucasians in the audience. I'm sure you cannot fathom that but there it is...

That I what irks me about this nation: we stand ignorant, loud and proud.

IFF you're TRULY interested I'm sure you know how to find out where and when he'll be nearest wherever you reside.

Last edited:

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA

When did he make the statement?2002 at City College in New York while campaigned for none other than Cynthia McKinney,another white hating racist.

Oh his message has indeed "evolved" but the core has not changed,only the delivery.

"Y'all might wish to read him...." ???I'm sorry which racist do you think we should be reading?Duke or Farrakhan?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tstevens42
    Top Bottom