Online Gamers, help!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    WoW is kindof boring now that I am geared and just get my points every week. I am looking for a 1st person shooter like Unreal or something similar that has the following features:

-Allows teams of whatever size and "free-for-all" with those teams (ie, my roommate and I can play 2 vs. Whoever).
    -Realistic weapons for the most part
    -Realistic damage, somewhat (most games offer this decent enough, except that one, I forget which of the COD's it was, has these riot-shields that stop tank missiles, etc. That's kindof lame).
    -Will run on my PC (3.2ghz quad-core w/ NVIDIA GeForce 460 768mB)
    -Graphics that will take advantage of my PC.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    COD or Battlefield 3 IMHO are only ones worth considering. But on PC I don't like COD.

I googled Battlefield 3, and liked it, but how is the multi-player set up? How does that work? I know on COD, it was horrible. Almost impossible to get into the same battle as someone else, and even if you did manage it, you were likely as not to shoot them as they were to shoot you. Team-play was nearly impossible other than auto-assign.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    CS is really cool. Since you were playing wow you might like Elder Scrolls Online, it's coming out pretty soon.

WoW is the only RPG that really "got me". Not normally my thing. I'm more into battle/strategy, but really liked the 2.5D layout of Starcraft vs. the more 3D layout that a lot of the newer games run on. First person shooters are my other favorite, which is what I'm looking for. CS Source is something I will look into, but multiplayer interface is my MAIN CONCERN. I like playing with my friends, and if we can't effectively team---well, that sucks.

Top Bottom