Online Gamers, help!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Planetside 2 is in beta testing so its only a matter of time before it comes out. The first one was pretty amazing the second one is hopefully going to be just as good.

The maps are huge. Here's one continent compared to a single map in BF3. There were 13 of these in the original planetside and you had 10 you could fight over and control. Each continent gives a different bonus for your faction and with 3 factions, all with unique vehicles and weapons, there's always battles over bases on continents.

8lhLa.jpg

Trey@IG

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    +1 for dayz. my brother and i have been playing this non stop since i heard about it on here and i told him about it. im in the process of building a new comp to run it on newegg right now. i needed one anyway but this just pushed me over the edge. definitely check it out. its a mix between FPS and strategy. you cant just run and gun or you will most definitely die. you have to take it slow and survive the zombies and other people who can kill you and loot your body. it is still in alpha though so it can be buggy but definitely worth it

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    +1 for ArmA 2 - Combined Ops. Been a fan since OFP. The only thing I didn't like about it was the multiplayer games up until dayz came out always seemed to be geared toward cooperative play against ai units. It was rare for me to find a good team vs team game to jump into. Now dayz seems to have taken over and from what I've read it sounds pretty good. I've yet to try it. If you want to give a look you can always download the free version with reduced graphics, etc....

http://www.arma2.com/free/

ArmA 3 is scheduled for release later this year. Looking forward to it.

arma3_screenshot_1108_07.jpg

Top Bottom