zero class first lady

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    I'm no fan of the Obama's, but it is a little unfair to make comparisons here.
    Michelle Obama is a 48 year old mother of two, standing next to the much younger partners of foreign politicians, both of which are world renown for their beauty.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Michelle Obama is a 48 year old mother of two, standing next to the much younger partners of foreign politicians, both of which are world renown for their beauty.

Agreed. This is petty.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    First blood. She's the one preaching about our poor diets. She shuts her pie hole, I lay off the huge @ss observations.

'Let her who is without sin cast the first stone.'

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

I agree. She has worn several flattering outfits. She can have poise and grace. She's not an unattractive person. This is petty. Find something worth fighting about. Little stuff like this hurts us.

DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    That photo makes me think of only one thing..

MUST GOOGLE "Princess Letizia" AND "Carla Bruni" ASAP!!!

lol

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    That's a slave dress.

Course it is. She was a slave back in the 1960's when she was a little girl. That's why she hates America so much. Her life would be much better in a dirt floor grass shack in Africa..........No....wait.....my life would be much better if that's where she was. Nevermind.

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    No Obama supporter here, but I will say this as a veiled compliment, in an all out wig ripping beatdown, I bet Michelle would put a hurting on most other countries first ladies. It's kinda like having the toughest pitbull on the block.

But I'd rather kiss a pitbull.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    michelle-obama-hideous.jpg
    2vmzkih.jpg

Just sayin...

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Don't remember who was interviewing her as I was not interested, but several weeks ago she was shown in a "casual" setting during an interview in which she had her shoes off!!!!!!! Was not very, shall we say, appropriate for a fist lady of the U.S........I don't think that we have seen any former First Ladies or Foreign Leaders Wives for that matter being interviewed in thir bare feet. Petty or not, Show Some Class!!! Ugh!!! Big ole nasty looking toes!!!!:puke:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom