The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Innocent people die every day. See CIA, FBI, female drivers, black drivers, cancer.

And that's the same as someone willfully taking a drink and impairing themselves and killing your loved one. The same as a female, black, or cancer patient hitting and killing them..

You must dig with Jimmy Dean's shovel...

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    And that's the same as someone willfully taking a drink and impairing themselves and killing your loved one. The same as a female, black, or cancer patient hitting and killing them..

You must dig with Jimmy Dean's shovel...

no, whats the difference? innocent people are dying either way.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    YOU SON, HAVE OFFICALLY BEEN LABELED A .....

COUCH SHOOTER.
    :rolleyes:

Well, then in that case there is no use arguing a point with somebody suffering from rectal-cranial inversion.....

good thing i could care less about what both of you think.

yall have a very distorted view of what i think. let me clarify it:

i support dwis. i have had friends killed that were drinking and diving. and the others in the vehicle died with them. i think we should try to save lives.

i do not support police harassment, looking for something to charge someone with, or a .04 dwi unless it is obvious they are on drugs.

i am not some cold heartless person. all i tried to say above is that innocent people die everyday. you cannot save them all, and that one "dumbass 20 yr old kid that doesnt know ****" that blew a .05 is not the one to blame all those innocent deaths on.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La

i support dwis. i have had friends killed that were drinking and diving. and the others in the vehicle died with them. i think we should try to save lives.

i do not support police harassment, looking for something to charge someone with, or a .04 dwi unless it is obvious they are on drugs.

i am not some cold heartless person. all i tried to say above is that innocent people die everyday. you cannot save them all, and that one "dumbass 20 yr old kid that doesnt know ****" that blew a .05 is not the one to blame all those innocent deaths on.

NO WHALE FOR YOU

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

I don't believe i'm the one with distorted views.....

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Things that make you go hmmmm... I would love to see a traffic stop between Nolacop and sylvest... That video would be priceless.

Top Bottom