WTS: '08 Chevy Impala LT For Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirty_sanchez

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Team-

Laurie's Chevrolet Impala has to go.

It's a LT 2008, 128k miles. The engine has never missed a beat-don't let the miles dissuade your interest. This was my company car, 80% highway miles, Cold AC with dual climate control, CD Player, MP3 plug in in the arm rest, Factory Key Fob with Remote Start, door Lock/unlock/trunk lid unlock, Cruise Control, the car has a handy trip computer with overall, and instant MPG readout, Power Windows, Power Drivers Seat, Power Mirrors, Storage under back seat, Fold Down Rear Seats, Auto Headlights, Remote Trunk Lid release, Nothing is broken, everything works, Real Aluminum wheels (not plastic hubcaps) Tires have roughly 20K on this set so they have plenty of life left in them, Brakes front and rear have roughly 20k miles on them, Oil changes every 3k miles, being a company car all recommended factory maintenance was completed at the local dealership or at a Jiffy Lube-type place. Never been wrecked, but years back someone skuffed the back bumper cover in a parking lot (shown in the photo) In town it gets about 20mpg, and on the interstate it gets around 28 to 30mpg's. I just had it professionally detailed and it's just as clean as the day I took delivery-we're not driving it until it sells, so you'll be buying a car that smells great, freshly washed, clayed, waxed, shampoo'ed, etc., etc. Super Clean. More photos are available if you want to see more closeups. This will be an awesome car for someone.

Bayoushooter disclaimer-A few of you have seen me pulling that 5 X 10 goat trailer hauling our bikes. At 70 which is what I pull at, the car gets 16 to 17 miles per gallon. I'm leaving the trailer hitch and the trailer wiring on the car.

I have it on Craigslist for $8,600, but for the Brethren of the Projectile and Cartridge it's up for $8,000.

Thanks for looking-please let your friends know as well.

I'm in Baton Rouge.

Dirty

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom