1%er leaves 1% tip

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Rick's initial point was it is an election year. The left will do anything with in their power to make successful/wealthy people look bad. The president has been very vocal criticizing wealthy Americans wanting to raise taxes on them. Thus the left believe disseminating information like this helps the president and hurts Republicans. Class Warfare/Joe the Plumber Where have you been?

And the right-wing will too. So what's your point? Do you understand what "critical thinking" is?

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Rick's initial point was it is an election year. The left will do anything with in their power to make successful/wealthy people look bad. The president has been very vocal criticizing wealthy Americans wanting to raise taxes on them. Thus the left believe disseminating information like this helps the president and hurts Republicans. Class Warfare/Joe the Plumber Where have you been?

You still haven't proved anything. Just more speculation and baseless accusations. That seems to be your calling card though.

Top Bottom