$10.00 Flashlight Hack...Anyone?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    You could mod a few and get your money back plus labor and delivery fee. :)

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Hummmm Ok

Well look's like I'm off to duh store and the Rat Shack and see if I can make one:}

Will report back if successful.....

If anyone has actually made one I'd like to know.

Thanks
    S.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Hummmm Ok

Well look's like I'm off to duh store and the Rat Shack and see if I can make one:}

Will report back if successful.....

If anyone has actually made one I'd like to know.

Thanks
    S.

I'm with you! That Damn American ingenuity; got to love it! That dude presented his case, and did a side by side comparison that was a substantial improvement on brightness.

I will try it just because it's cool! And because I already have one of those cheap flashlights at home; and by themselves, they aren't worth the $4 to start with. :mamoru:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    I'm with you! That Damn American ingenuity; got to love it! That dude presented his case, and did a side by side comparison that was a substantial improvement on brightness.

I will try it just because it's cool! And because I already have one of those cheap flashlights at home; and by themselves, they aren't worth the $4 to start with. :mamoru:

Cool, let me know how it goes, I can't find the darn flash light so far to do the MAGIC lo

Any suggestions anyone?

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    amazons got some killer deals on flashlights right now. there are 1k-2k lumen lights out there for 6-7.00 all day.

neat mod though. anyone that paid 95.00 for a surefire should ask me about my miracle weight loss pills made by plahseebow.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    amazons got some killer deals on flashlights right now. there are 1k-2k lumen lights out there for 6-7.00 all day.

neat mod though. anyone that paid 95.00 for a surefire should ask me about my miracle weight loss pills made by plahseebow.

Thanks, I may have to do dat:{

I can't find the Eveready Contractor Model Yellow anywhere locally and I tied several places...

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    I wonder about the life of the bulb. Seems that if it is burning so brightly because of higher voltage, that the filament is overheating and that the lifecycle might suffer.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I wonder about the life of the bulb. Seems that if it is burning so brightly because of higher voltage, that the filament is overheating and that the lifecycle might suffer.

I bet the bulb will handle it just fine. Just don't put the damn thing in your pocket after your done using it! Learned that the hard way with an old pelican light and still have the scar to prove it.

Top Bottom