$10,000 reward for George Zimmerman

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadstar10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    If I said it once, I'll say it again. I would be willing to bet that our forefathers are rolling in their graves, saying"Why did we bring them here?" It would have been cheaper in the long run to hire workers and pay them instead of what we have now.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]According to the Uniform Crime Report for 2009, among people 18 or younger, blacks were charged with 58 percent of murder and non-negligent manslaughter, 67 percent of robberies, 42 percent of aggravated assaults and 43 percent of auto thefts. As for murder, more than 90 percent of the time, their victims were black. These statistics, showing a strong interconnection among race, youth and crime, are a far better explanation for racial profiling and suspicion than simple racism.

I would like to know further breakdown to include white and brown and yellow as well.
    [/FONT]

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Black Panther leader offering reward for capture of Trayvon Martin shooter arrested on charges he's felon who had a firearm

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...-after-issuing/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz1qQvxRqem

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...ession-firearm-after-issuing/?intcmp=obinsite

A New Black Panther Party leader who announced a $10,000 reward for the capture of the neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin was arrested Monday outside Atlanta for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, DeKalb County Sheriff’s office said.

Hashim Nzinga, 49, was in possession of an FN Herstal 5.7x28 handgun that he allegedly sold to the Stone Mountain Pawn Shop on March 5 in DeKalb County, Sgt. Adrion Bell, the public information officer, told FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...-after-issuing/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz1qQvqMDSt

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    N zinga...jus sayn

It's the way it works,he didn't realize that was the law, just made an innocent mistake...oh...oh well Zingn go ahead, we'll let this one slide.

I wuz just trying to get rid of the dam thing, guns scare me

I was afraid one of the kids would find it, just gettn it outta the house

I didn't know it was loaded

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]According to the Uniform Crime Report for 2009, among people 18 or younger, blacks were charged with 58 percent of murder and non-negligent manslaughter, 67 percent of robberies, 42 percent of aggravated assaults and 43 percent of auto thefts. As for murder, more than 90 percent of the time, their victims were black. These statistics, showing a strong interconnection among race, youth and crime, are a far better explanation for racial profiling and suspicion than simple racism.

I would like to know further breakdown to include white and brown and yellow as well.
    [/FONT]

YD, you forgot purple, green, and gray.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom