10-8 welcomes WTT or WTS in New Orleans area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    It's only been a month, but we are bringing in more stuff each week.

Without going into much detail, lets just suffice it to say that our business was devastated by the prior management and the way that customers were treated. We are rebuilding our reputation with both our customers and our vendors. In order to restock the store, we are having to re-establish our accounts with our suppliers.

We have some great changes coming this year. Reaching out to the BayouShooter.com community is only one of the steps we are taking. That is why we are asking for anyone to come see us with their WTT or WTS guns.

jester1787

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Marrero, LA
    None of vendors have it in stock, so i called up CMMG directly. The sales rep told me that they had actually discontinued that model. The only 18" SPR that we can get in comes with a Midwest Industries free float rail and a vortex flash hider. Price on that is $775

aaron_j

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Meraux,La
    Thats good to hear, I know you guys are very knowledgable and answered all of the Class 3 questions I had. Hopefully all your changes are hammered out, as Id like to be spending some money there soon if things go as planned!

thintheherd

always lookn buy & trade
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    new orleans
    hello members 10-8 is super great dealing with customers and are a bunch of great guys i would highly recommend them for all your gun needs been a customer for years now they can order anything you need. thanks 10-8 for everything

Swampghost

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    10-8 Tactical is a fun place to shop. They always have very competitive pricing. I've bought alot of clothes and holsters that were not found in many stores. They usually have some interesting consignment items, too. Thanks for posting!

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    10-8 Tactical is a fun place to shop. They always have very competitive pricing. I've bought alot of clothes and holsters that were not found in many stores. They usually have some interesting consignment items, too. Thanks for posting!

Thank you for your post Swampghost. We are bringing in Tru-Spec 24/7 this week and we just signed up to bring back 5.11. Both have very unique lines for gear-heads, gun enthusiasts as well as professionals.

We will be focusing on discreet carry gear and Concealed Carry apparel for the civilian market

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    A big thank you to everyone from BayouShooter.com for coming in to the store this week!

We are bringing in more stock each week. New pistols, new rifles, new gear.

And of course we are welcoming all who come to our store. We are even accepting transfers with a smile.

Roger@AFFS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Spleen;

Yes, we still do Class III transfers, sales, etc. Our FFL and SOT never "left", it always belonged to the store. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll be happy to find it for you!

Roger

P.S.: Always wear underwear? LMAO!!!!! :rofl:

Last edited:

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Roger,

Well done on the Latin.
    It's actually Always Where Under Where, but same difference...

Was wondering about the state of the SOT.
    Will have to pop in and discuss Class III items.

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    Solid guys at 10-8. They had the best price, so I purchased a rifle there. I love when a local shop is within range of an internet price but in the case of that rifle, they were exactly the same as the big names. I sincerely try to buy local when I can and when I do, i'll go back to 10-8.

Good service, good prices, 10-8.

(Is this worth 30% off of my next purchase?)

Seriously though, these guys are pretty good fellas.

bayoushooter

Rating - 98.6%
    72   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Metairie
    It's been awhile since i've been to the store, and swore I would never go back. Never felt like my business was appreciated there. Glad to see you guys are making some big changes, and are willing to cater more to the civilian gun enthusiast. I am looking forward to coming back!!!
    +1

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom