10 Pack Magpul PMAG AR-15/M16 Polymer Magazines - $99.99 + Free Shipping

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShamanShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    People are going more than nuts. I have checked every nook and cranny, special, secret, and even made some personal calls out to some connects that work at some very specific places to see what the skinny is. I went to Academy on Airline during my lunch break just to see things first hand. There must have been 15-19 people waiting to buy firearms.. and the pickings were slim. The ammo selection was fairly scarce as well. I snatched up some 9mm and a few boxes of 30-30 that were left and headed back to work to tell the tail. After work I rolled out to one of the local Wally-Worlds (not the one by Cortana) and they had more ammo there than they had a week ago. The 5.56 was lacking and I acuired a bit more 9mm. They cashier that was helping me looked at me funny as I was stacking up the ammo and a couple 100rnd boxes of 12ga. I explained to them what has been going on during the day and they were clueless (go figure). From what I have seen online.. zero 30+rnd mags for AK's, AR's and SKS's. Hell bent on finding an AR-15? good luck. I did get some info that Cabellas is still trucking in a decent block of firearms everyday and they are flying off the shelves. They are scheduled to have their xmas door buster on Saturday. Only time will tell what actually occurs.

If anyone knows where to find 5.56, I would be greatly appreciative. I do have a few, but I would like to turn a few into enough.

dwhess504

Broke Joke
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Ponchatoula, La
    Best bet for mags is to get on the backorder list for Midway... can only order of a kind though :/ even if somthing crazy happends you will get the mags before anytype of ban would go into effect. I think it takes laws 180 days or so

SBEvortex14

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Thibodaux, LA
    Suggestion from a simple minded man-Not a Hot Deal-Will Probably get taken down ASAP

I would do everything in my power within "reasonable" legal means and need to acquire high capacity magazines for whatever weapon you need them for in the next few months. My thought process is that whatever gun you will be buying them for only uses one magazine at a time. If one is in the market for an AR-15 type weapon, I would also try to legally acquire one in the next month or so. As far as ammunition, I would hold on to what I have, cut down the range visits, and not buy any at the current higher prices. The ammunition will always be available and as time passes the price of ammunition will come back down. No need to scramble to the stores or on the internet and spend money on higher priced ammunition. Ammunition companies will increase their production because of the higher demand during this time. As the rush slows down, so will the demand, and the market will be flooded with ammunition as it was in 2008.

I am an avid outdoorsman, I shoot in many competitions, and I have taken weapons training at Front Sight in Nevada. I do believe we should have the right to defend ourselves, our families, and our property; which is given to us by the Second Amendment.

The recent tragedies that have occured in our great country will forever be remembered and God bless those who lost their lives and my prayers are with the families who were affected by these horrible crimes. Let us not forget!!!!!!!!

Please remember your ethics, morals, and most importantly the law in trying to acquire firearms, magazines, and ammunition in the near future.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    backordered (obviously)

but 100 bucks for 10 black pmags

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/DSGHOLIDAYPK1.aspx

plus you get a free patch! how cool!!! :eek:

I ordered the 10 pack of window pmags when DSG 1st started that sale. The patch is nice, BTW. Has a velcro back and comes with a matching velcro backer that can be attached to whatever.

I am on the backorder list from them now, figured I would get 10 each of the window and non-window mags.

And a big thanks to Slickguns!!! I use the site daily, lots of good deals.

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    Botach is notorious for selling something that isn't in stock and never telling you about it.

Yeah I got "Botached"!!! :madfawk:

I guess I better retract my statement: Botach just got in a shipment of 60rnd Surefire mags for $90. They are only filling orders 1 mag per person so I got half the order. :rockon:

Last edited:

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Just ordered from DSGarms. I'm calling to cancel my botach order tomorrow...I've heard/read too many bad things about them. Anyone have any idea when recently placed mag orders will ship? I'm thinking it'll be a couple weeks...but really have no idea.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm thinking it'll be a couple weeks...but really have no idea.

Not likely. If I had to guess, I'd say a few months minimum. Supply is depleted all the way up to the distributor level. Which means every mag on backorder will have to be made before it ships. And there's a whole lotta backorders to fill from a whole lotta companies.

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Not likely. If I had to guess, I'd say a few months minimum. Supply is depleted all the way up to the distributor level. Which means every mag on backorder will have to be made before it ships. And there's a whole lotta backorders to fill from a whole lotta companies.

Sweet...I guess I'll just have to enjoy shooting and reloading my one single mag that came with my AR for the time being :thumbsdown:

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    y7ybu8ub.jpg

Just watched this one mag auction end on eBay WTF. So now we are at 100 Bucks per. Guess those opening their black guns under the tree need mags and are realizing there ain't none to be had.

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    Man... I'm glad that I bought 20 Pmags a few years back. I did get in on the Brownell's backorder for 10 more Gen 3 Pmags. What I'm REALLY glad about is my almost accidental purchase of a Black Friday AR 15 offering...

SigSauerM400EnhancedwithCase.jpg

I only wish I had ordered MORE ammo before this madness began, but I've got about 5 cases of .223/5.56 so I'm good for a while. I'll wait so that those without much in their stash can get some.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom