100 million lawsuit in the Connecticut school shooting ..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    100-billion-dollars-276x300(1).jpg

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    Part of me hates the idea of lawyers getting involved. But the other part thinks it is justified when somebody is injured or killed inside a "Gun Free Zone". If you are going to disarm law abiding citizens (make them defenseless), then you are responsible for their safety against violent crimes. That is my crazy opinion.

ssfiretruck

1911 yo
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2007
    destrehan
    Part of me hates the idea of lawyers getting involved. But the other part thinks it is justified when somebody is injured or killed inside a "Gun Free Zone". If you are going to disarm law abiding citizens (make them defenseless), then you are responsible for their safety against violent crimes. That is my crazy opinion.
    i definitely agree. The NRA proposal is not that bad. Banks government buildings courts even Walmart has police of security. Why don't we have security for our children. How can anyone disagree with this idea. I argued with a lot of people over this issue, but when you have kids you'll know how important their safety is. Especially when the government renders them defenseless. I say sue the **** out of them.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville

THIS X10!!!

Not sure as I didn't read the article, BUT I hope the suit is against the FEDERAL GOBERMENT!!!! The ASS CLOWNS in DC should fit the bill for this!!!!

KT

ETA: Well I guess that would be easy too......then WE PAY for it in the LONG RUN!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    i definitely agree. The NRA proposal is not that bad. Banks government buildings courts even Walmart has police of security. Why don't we have security for our children. How can anyone disagree with this idea. I argued with a lot of people over this issue, but when you have kids you'll know how important their safety is. Especially when the government renders them defenseless. I say sue the **** out of them.

Same logic as why police will pull you over and give you a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. Yet 40 children on a school bus and no seatbelt.

carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker

Ditto

JamesBlake

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012

I don't think I disagree with the guy above...

THIS X10!!!

Not sure as I didn't read the article, BUT I hope the suit is against the FEDERAL GOBERMENT!!!! The ASS CLOWNS in DC should fit the bill for this!!!!

KT

ETA: Well I guess that would be easy too......then WE PAY for it in the LONG RUN!!! :rolleyes:

Same logic as why police will pull you over and give you a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. Yet 40 children on a school bus and no seatbelt.

Absolutely, and I'd like to see this spread to the business sector as well

erazir

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    I grew up in mexico. The school I attended used busses with bullet proof windows. There were also armed guards at every entrance. With all of the craziness in mexico, nothing ever happened at that school. I'd pay a few extra dollars a year for armed guards at my children's school.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom