1000 Rounds of 9mm Gold Dot 124gr for $229.99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBigShow

Buck Farack
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Denham Springs
    I don't have a dog in the hunt and was just posting what appeared to be a good deal for those that might be interested in some 9mm ammo, but the ad does say the ammo is new manufacture and has NEW in all caps in the ads heading, so it appears that they aren't reloads.....maybe someone can verify?

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    I have shot a bunch of BVAC in 10mm.. so far so good.. they seem to be loaded pretty hot as well.. I tell you it threw the brass a lot farther than the priv-partizen I ordered from aim. Two weekends ago I was beaten up the steel plates at honey island..

MRBULLRED

Psalms 27: 1-3
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    I don't have a dog in the hunt and was just posting what appeared to be a good deal for those that might be interested in some 9mm ammo, but the ad does say the ammo is new manufacture and has NEW in all caps in the ads heading, so it appears that they aren't reloads.....maybe someone can verify?

they sell both.. remanufactured I think comes in a yellow box and new comes in a red box.. my experience is with the red box "new"...

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Doing some quick research I found mostly positive reviews. Seems like it's definitely worth a shot, though even with the GoldDot bullet I'd still consider it target/range ammo until it was function tested and chrono'd.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Almost $35 for shipping.

Yeah that's the dealbreaker for me.

With the small manufacturer type stuff i've had bad luck I guess. For personal protection ammo I want 100%, not 99.9%, and there's not enough info and reputation out there yet. And this would be too expensive for range ammo.

Wouldn't be bad "SHTF" ammo though.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom