10mm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunbeaux

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Boothville La.
    Very sweet gun I was looking for a 20 to set up something like that but found a 40 with red dot and all for cheaper that setting one up, what do you have on it, I like the long barrel with the comp Thanks

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    well fellas im getting the 10mm bug :eek3:
    give me yalls feedback

I shoot glocks great, but prob 1911's better... im either looking at a glock 40mos or a 1911 10mm or just sticking with a glock 35 or 41

99% of the use would be woods carry/backup ect. Not primarily going hunting with it, but wouldn't pass up a shot at 20yrds or less while hunting. I got a ruger redhawk 5.5 44 mag, its a beast and I love it, but considering giving it up for a 10mm. Im just not a revolver kinda man. I would love the idea of a RMR on a glock 10mm, but idk all the specs about carrying it on say 10 hunts or so and how to turn it off and on fast for a shot. and don't wanna get into turning it on for 10 hunts and not using it and just swapping batteries out. I know the energy is around 750 ft/lbs with a hot 10mm and 44 mag is over 1000 ft/lbs. But to be honest down here in south LA. I have dispatched pleanty hogs and deer and other 4 legged critters with my .40's and .45's. So it kinda makes me feel like the 44 mag is over kill for what I do, which is 99% of the time swamp hunting or less than 100 yards...
    So what do you fellas think, should I go with a glock 35,glock 41,glock40, 1911-10mm giving my "hunting conditions".. I do reload but of course not 10mm yet so ammo cost wont be much of a factor...

hudson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2015
    Deridder,Louisiana
    well fellas im getting the 10mm bug :eek3:
    give me yalls feedback

I shoot glocks great, but prob 1911's better... im either looking at a glock 40mos or a 1911 10mm or just sticking with a glock 35 or 41

99% of the use would be woods carry/backup ect. Not primarily going hunting with it, but wouldn't pass up a shot at 20yrds or less while hunting. I got a ruger redhawk 5.5 44 mag, its a beast and I love it, but considering giving it up for a 10mm. Im just not a revolver kinda man. I would love the idea of a RMR on a glock 10mm, but idk all the specs about carrying it on say 10 hunts or so and how to turn it off and on fast for a shot. and don't wanna get into turning it on for 10 hunts and not using it and just swapping batteries out. I know the energy is around 750 ft/lbs with a hot 10mm and 44 mag is over 1000 ft/lbs. But to be honest down here in south LA. I have dispatched pleanty hogs and deer and other 4 legged critters with my .40's and .45's. So it kinda makes me feel like the 44 mag is over kill for what I do, which is 99% of the time swamp hunting or less than 100 yards...
    So what do you fellas think, should I go with a glock 35,glock 41,glock40, 1911-10mm giving my "hunting conditions".. I do reload but of course not 10mm yet so ammo cost wont be much of a factor...
    I'd go with a 1911 or the Sig 220.Look at the Sig Tac Ops 1911 in 10mm or the Remington R1 Long Slide in 10mm.If budget allows I'd skip all those and get a Dam Wesson Bruin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom