WTS: $150 OBO- Phlster Enigma Express Holster- Brand new with accessories

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jfovs

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2023
    Baton Rouge
    $150 OBO- Phlster Enigma Express Holster- Brand new never used plus accessories

Right handed Phlster Enigma Express Holster. Brand new, I never put it on, awesome looking holster…but ended up selling my sig cause I needed the cash. If you’ve never seen the holster check out lucky gunner on YouTube, he did a full review on it. Really cool way to carry in comfort and deep concealment apart from your clothes, it attaches to your body like a really fancy belly band.

I have an 18” sport belt for it, sells for $40 extra and gives you additional comfort and pouches to carry extra mags and all sorts of stuff along your back. Very cool. Also brand new and never used.

I have a papoose cover for it, also brand new, it wraps around the main part of the holster to make it even more comfortable against your body.

The holster comes standard size up to 46 inch waist, the 18” sport belt it is the same 46 inch waist. If you need more room in the waist you can buy a different sport belt on their site (sizing chart on there) they go up to 65” waist.

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_2845.jpeg
      IMG_2845.jpeg
      812 KB · Views: 38
    • IMG_2846.jpeg
      IMG_2846.jpeg
      665.5 KB · Views: 37
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom