176 days pending...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Did you call them? My paperwork was pending 9/16 and I called them yesterday to find it was approved 3/5. Think that's about 171 days. Just waiting on the paperwork in the mail now.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Did you call them? My paperwork was pending 9/16 and I called them yesterday to find it was approved 3/5. Think that's about 171 days. Just waiting on the paperwork in the mail now.

Naw, I don't even have my s/n. If I got lucky and find it has been approved, I'll update the thread. I saw your sbr thread. That's gonna be fun. That is whats next on my list, once this guy clears.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Next on my list is a suppressor. I wanted to pick up a 762SDN6 last month but my truck started giving me problems and now TDH is sold out. Not sure if I want to wait or get something different. Not sure if I really need a 30 cal can though I was thinking about picking up a 300BLK upper but I don't know if I really want to get into another caliber :hs:

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Next on my list is a suppressor. I wanted to pick up a 762SDN6 last month but my truck started giving me problems and now TDH is sold out. Not sure if I want to wait or get something different. Not sure if I really need a 30 cal can though I was thinking about picking up a 300BLK upper but I don't know if I really want to get into another caliber :hs:

Get a 30 cal can and just use it for 5.56. If you ever decide on another caliber, you're good 2 go. If the sdn6 was available when I got my m4 2k I probably would have gone that route.

patwa

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Lake Charles
    NFA wait time calculator: For September 15 pending date,
    "96% Of similar applicants would have their stampr by now. Statistically speaking, you're having bad luck with this application."

Last edited:

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles

Called this AM. Pending 9-15-11 approved 3-4-12...

Yaaayyyyy!!! Looks like they are pretty consistent.

Side note. My dealer is a badass. Shot me my s/n in the middle of the night last night so I could call today. That's customer service +1! Lol

Top Bottom