1911 Customization help!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jared.scoggan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Polk
    Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased a Springfield Armor Range officer 1911-A1, it is a great gun, while I was buying it (from Academy, Alexandria LA) i learned the serial number NM307666, given the last 3 of the serial are 666, I was really wanting to have "Gabriel" engraved on the right side of the receiver near the muzzle, and "REAPER" engraved on the left side near the muzzle and then get it reblued, does anybody have any recommendations on who in CELA who can do the work?? I don't want to pay a ton of money to have it done so I am trying to avoid the SA Custom shop, any recommendations would be much appreciated. Also if anybody knows where I can custom order some grips (i want the wood grips but with my own image instead of the SA logo).

Please feel free to call anyday 6am-10pm or text 24/7

-Jared
    435-729-9541

Located at Ft. Polk 1911 full kit.jpg1911 left side.jpg1911 new.jpg1911 full kit.jpg1911 left side.jpg1911 new.jpg

jared.scoggan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Polk
    if someone can do this, i can pay in cash or i have a decent amount of .40 S&W ammo and no firearm to shoot it, could do some trade work

N.O. YAT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    N.O.-B.R.
    I believe your SA-RO1911 has a Melonite finish however,I could be wrong. If it is indeed a 'bluing finish' after it is engraved a cold blue application should do the trick. I know of several folks that have had engraving work done at trophy shops and the results looked very good. You might want to take a little time and call around to make some inquiries. Good luck!

Top Bottom