WTS: 1966 Ford Mustang, just needs to be put back together $3000

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • burgeman86

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Hammond
    1966 Ford Mustang 200 Inline 6 cylinder
    It was rebuilt in California awhile back and I bought it in 2004 and drove it for around 2 years without a problem. I added a new distributor cap, getting rid of the points which made it more reliable as my daily driver. I have no idea the exact mileage of the vehicle but I had no problem when it was running.
    Took this car apart to add a t5 5-speed manual transmission after driving it for 2 years without any problems. Got it all apart and got in over my head, now I can not do anything with it. It has sat for awhile, but I have all the parts for a front power disc brake conversion, 8-inch rear end replacement including the 8" rear end, t5 transmission install including the original transmission and t5 rebuilt and a replacement inline 6 200 everything is included in the price. The interior and exterior are in excellent condition, someone with a little bit of knowledge could probably have this up in running in a short amount of time. I just lost my will and time to work on it. Any questions contact me (Lucas) 985-969-seven92zero I am located in Ponchatoula.
    2012-12-01_13-18-51_630.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom