WTS: 1974 Chevy nova 4 door. With small block 350.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • royd416

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Thibodaux, La
    I bought a truck an need to sell this car. I had it posted a while back but decided to keep it, now it needs to go. The car has roughly 75,000 original miles. It's a '74 Nova with sbc 350, auto trans, and edelbrock 2bbl 650 cfm carb and intake. I am currently in the process of changing the intake manifold gasket, head gasket, and timing cover gasket as well as all the others that go along with that process. The blue book is $9400 but it needs a compressor for the AC , it has a dent in the front passenger quarter panel near the headlight and a few minor scratches, and could use new upholstery on the seats. I am asking $6500 OBO. I need to sell this car quick so feel free to make a reasonable offer. I used it as a daily driver since I bought it and have had no issues. The gaskets are being changed due to a few minor oil leaks and I noticed that my coolant was a little dark, so I wanted to get all that fixed before I sold the car.
    Cost based on quoted from body shop and Harry's upholstery in Houma for deficiencies listed:
    Compressor: $260 at NAPA
    Dent removal and scratches: $500
    Seat re-upholstery, not necessary but I'm putting just in case: vinyl/leather $1000
    Cloth: $500
    So $9400 - $1260 to make it 100% = $8140 so at my asking price it's a hell of a deal. I am also willing to negotiate on price.
    Pm me on here for more info or with questions. Feel free to text or call also. 9852106630.
    The gasket work should be done by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.
    I'll have some pics posted in a few minutes, I need to get to my laptop to upload them.
    No Trades.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
      image1.JPG
      181.6 KB · Views: 52
    • image.jpeg2.jpg
      image.jpeg2.jpg
      222.6 KB · Views: 32
    • image.jpeg4.jpg
      image.jpeg4.jpg
      209.3 KB · Views: 36
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom