1st of the debates underway

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    MSNBC is the biggest joke of a network. Having someone such as Sharpton at the forefront of your network really says something.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    MSNBC is the biggest joke of a network. Having someone such as Sharpton at the forefront of your network really says something.

race-card-al-sharpton-race-baiter-race-pimp-justice-brother-politics-1340765468.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Isn't that the truth? Putting him on the air is an instant credibility killer to anyone with the gift of abstract thought.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Does it matter who won the debate? We, the people, will lose either way. They are both damned fools and they are both lying scum. Either one winning the election will only lead our country deeper into the crapper, they'll just take different paths getting us there. The only argument for Romney is that his damage might be a little easier to undo in the future. I don't care, that's just not good enough. Fu*k them both and the failed system they represent.

I know this is a double post. I can't help it. This election does nothing but **** me off. Why can't there ever be a half decent choice? Why do we settle for choosing between the "lesser of two evils"? Why, in the name of all that is good and holy do we, as citizens, not DEMAND to be given more, and better options to choose from???

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Does it matter who won the debate? We, the people, will lose either way. They are both damned fools and they are both lying scum. Either one winning the election will only lead our country deeper into the crapper, they'll just take different paths getting us there. The only argument for Romney is that his damage might be a little easier to undo in the future. I don't care, that's just not good enough. Fu*k them both and the failed system they represent.

I know this is a double post. I can't help it. This election does nothing but **** me off. Why can't there ever be a half decent choice? Why do we settle for choosing between the "lesser of two evils"? Why, in the name of all that is good and holy do we, as citizens, not DEMAND to be given more, and better options to choose from???

Don't beat around the bush. You mean like Ron Paul?

Would you favor him as a third party candidate in this election, and if so, be willing to have Obama another 4 years just as long as Paul were on the ballot?

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    While I agree in spirit......a vote for a third party is a vote for obama.

Funny thing...my iPad simply insists that obama be capitalized. I have to go out of my way to show disrespect. I'm not used to that. It usually comes easy. ;)

<<Sent via an old computer in my grandmother's basement>>kiooo

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Funny thing...my iPad simply insists that obama be capitalized. I have to go out of my way to show disrespect. I'm not used to that. It usually comes easy. ;)

<<Sent via an old computer in my grandmother's basement>>kiooo

Remember when spellcheck would always suggest "Osama" when you typed Obama? :dogkeke:

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Don't beat around the bush. You mean like Ron Paul?

Would you favor him as a third party candidate in this election, and if so, be willing to have Obama another 4 years just as long as Paul were on the ballot?

3rd party not only takes votes away from republican candidates but democrat candidates as well.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    3rd party not only takes votes away from republican candidates but democrat candidates as well.

I'm thinking it would help the Dems more than the GOP in this race....But, just my .02.

I'll be the first to admit.....I'm far from a Political Science Scholar. I am just me. :ugh2:

:dogkeke:

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Yes, I would support Ron Paul, or Gary Johnson, or anyone who is not beholden to the Democrat/Republican system. As long as we allow them to tell us we only have two choices, then we will only ever have two choices, and those choices will be made for us before we are allowed to pick which of the two we hate less than the other one. A wide selection will always be more beneficial to the masses than a monopoly. The Dems and Reps have a monopoly of power in this country and it does nothing good for us. I think we need more than a third party, we need a fourth-fifth-sixth... We need to completely change the way our elections are run and carried out, or things will only keep getting worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    squidnutz06
    Top Bottom