2 cops just shot at Dallas protest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I'm waiting on identity of suspects. I thought they would have been released by now. Reporting there are 3 suspects in custody and 1 dead. Seeing that video makes me believe they have training of some kind. I hope we lynch those f*cks in downtown Dallas

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I aint the first to say it but I agree False flag!

What do you believe will be accomplished by a False Flag at this event? Gun control? Not likely considering the political situation. Marshal law? Not going to happen, situation is already under control. Obama selling us to Martians so they can use our organs for their death ray machine? Maybe...

I'm going to go ahead and say it's not a false flag, nothing can be accomplished by this.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    False flag? really? Obama just waiting to become king?

The news has been jumping at every opportunity to report about LEO killing black people. At least one of the two recent homicides looks likely to be a really big LEO screw up and false flag is your most likely scenario? Instead of black people being pissed off?

Wow.
    yeah. Not saying that it's not fueled by hate and someone wanting to seek revenge. Not saying that it has nothing to do with cops shooting blacks. I'm saying it looks mighty handy for Obama. If you wanna ask me anything else, just send me a PM how bout.

And maybe you and a couple others here can let us all know where we will be 4 or 5 years from now. Because we all wanna hear that it's gonna be ok.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    What do you believe will be accomplished by a False Flag at this event? Gun control? Not likely considering the political situation. Marshal law? Not going to happen, situation is already under control. Obama selling us to Martians so they can use our organs for their death ray machine? Maybe...

I'm going to go ahead and say it's not a false flag, nothing can be accomplished by this.

Confision, chaos, bigger divide between races, hightened gun control, fear. So from Tuesday till today a group of people who arn't know for being "go getters" organize protests across the nation bus people here their and yonder (not cheap). One protest was organized enough to place shooters in position to specificly target police.

If you ask me the whole movement is a false flag funded and organized by people who want to see America in civil war.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I aint the first to say it but I agree False flag!

I find it hard to believe. If it was though, it'd be time to take Washington down. They'd only be serving their own interests and totally cast the populace to the wolves.

I firmly believe it's just blacks want to kill whites right now.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    I find it hard to believe. If it was though, it'd be time to take Washington down. They'd only be serving their own interests and totally cast the populace to the wolves.

Sorry bud. I'm black and have a few black family members. Nobody in many family is protesting or screaming black lives matter. I wish people of all colors, would realize that some people are just sick and it's not a racial issue. It's a sickness.
    Black and white people needs to stop letting weak minded people and media push their buttons.

This guy was just sick.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

It doesn't have to be our government secretely backing them for it to be a false flag. I'm not saying it aint either. All I know is there is more in play and these low lifes are what is know as "useful idiots". I'm not Jones or Beck or pick your favorite, so I won't make wild speculation.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Sorry bud. I'm black and have a few black family members. Nobody in many family is protesting or screaming black lives matter. I wish people of all colors, would realize that some people are just sick and it's not a racial issue. It's a sickness.
    Black and white people needs to stop letting weak minded people and media push their buttons.

This guy was just sick.

I don't disagree, and don't get me wrong, I'm not racist. It's very obvious that there is a racial divide in this country that "everyone" seems to be pushing. I do however see the potential for more of these racial initiated shootings to continue in the near future. I'm not saying all blacks are bad. My main concern is to keep my family safe in these times. I have black neighbors and I don't expect them to come after me, but I'm sure as hell not going into BR anytime soon.

I consider myself to be a realist, and I try to see the world for what it is, and it has been a sick place for a long time and seems to be getting worse. I wish it wasn't like this, but I am very aware of my surroundings and have not felt comfortable in most areas of BR for a long time now. I've had encounters directed towards me at both O'neal lane Walmart and Cortana Walmart before. I almost had a gun pulled on me at O'neal, and then the guy went and told EBRSO deputies there that I yelled racial slurs at him (which by no means happened, he was obviously high on something). My mom was shopping in Cortana mall browsing a clothing rack and black lady walked behind her and shoved her into it. Another example: Donald Dickerson and a few others attacking a white family in a black neighborhood for simply being white. To ignore the racial issue is naïve. As long as guys like Sharpton, and even our own president only acknowledging white on black crimes things will only continue to get worse.

Last edited:

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12

This guy was just sick.

Amen brother. Screw this black lives matter. All lives matter !!!
    It's not all blacks. There are white idiots put there stirring the racial pot as well as blacks. I'm tired of this stupid ass racial divide. What's this country gonna be like when my kids and grandkids grow up?? This **** has got to stop

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Looks like just one lone gunman now.

I'm guessing he was probably mistaken for multiple snipers because he fired and changed position several times until they figured it out and holed him up. Military vet, black power fanatic.

Top Bottom