2 EA Arms Ar-15 & custom 5" xd40

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    A friend of mine's father has 2 unfired EAA ar-15 for sale! They were made in Krotz Springs, LA. Both have collapsible stocks and fixed carry handles. He bought them and placed them in the safe. they are both in mint condition. I don't have any actual pics, but I posted one similiar below. Contact me via pm or email at cscs720 at aol dot com and I will get you his contact info. He is located in mandeville and is asking 850 each ftf.

He also has a 5" springfield xd40 that was sent to the springfield custom shop with the following work done..
    Competition action job; reduced overtravel & reset; extended mag release; installed barsto match barrel; install Springfield fully adjustable low mount rear sight with Tritium front night sight and Armory Kote finish all metal parts. and the beavertail extented. He is asking $1200, but he has over $1600 in it.

Will try and get actual pics, but i cant find my camera!

101_6919.jpg

images

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    How long ago did he buy the E.A AR15's? Reason I ask, is that is a picture of the older cast lowers that you have there, and If they are Pre-AWB rifles, they could fetch a pretty penny in Ban states.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    he bought them right before the clinton ban i think! i will try to get some pics up this week but work has been super busy!!

If they are pre sept 94, do our fellow shooters in the ban states a favor, put em up on ARFcom in the EE, As they are still only allowed to purchase pre-ban "assault rifles". I plan on rounding up all my "pre-ban" mags and offereing them up for sale for the same price it would cost me to replace them with similar new mags, just to allow them to have more mags, w/o having to pay insane prices.

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    If they are pre sept 94, do our fellow shooters in the ban states a favor, put em up on ARFcom in the EE, As they are still only allowed to purchase pre-ban "assault rifles". I plan on rounding up all my "pre-ban" mags and offereing them up for sale for the same price it would cost me to replace them with similar new mags, just to allow them to have more mags, w/o having to pay insane prices.

The problem is getting them shipped there! Most ffl's will not ship to say california because its a PITA

I'll try and get some pics before he sales them on consignment

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom