2 full grown St. Bernards

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southlaems

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Houma, LA
    dog.jpgdog 2.jpgFeeler.

I am seeing if anyone has interest in adopting 2 St Bernard Dogs. Both are female and have been “fixed”. They weigh about 140 pounds and are full grown. These belonged to my boss who recently passed away. As you can tell from the pictures, they were his pride and joy and were babied to the fullest extent. Both dogs are 2 to 3 years old. His wife purchased the puppies for him from a breeder up north and they were flown down. The dogs sleep in an air conditioned barn and live a great life. Both are friendly to both people and children. My 7 year old twins love to visit them and give them treats. They have a large pin made of the 4 foot white fence that the dogs can jump over (without a running start) so an electric fence was recently added which has done the trick keeping them in and stopped the digging at the fence.

My bosses problem, she loves the dogs and hates to see them go but they are too much for her to handle alone. She wants them to go to a good home where they will be treated well, loved, cared for and safe. She would love for them to stay together since they have grown up together. So all you guys living out in the country…… if you have the room for these guys they make excellent pets and watch dogs. PM me if your interested and I will pass it along to her and see if we can put something together.

I dont have any recent photos of the dogs together but the attached photos are about a year old.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom