2 yr old fixed male Siberian Husky

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • royd416

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Thibodaux, La
    Man I hate doing this, but I've put it off as long as I can and tried all I could to prevent it, but the time has come. We just had our third child, are selling our house and moving. So we have to get rid of our dog. I LOVE him and have tried to find an apartment that we could keep him at, but with three kids, my wife, and my self, there are no apartments that will allow him to come with us. Juneau is a two year old Siberian husky, he's great with other dogs and even better with children. I have a three year old, a five year old, and a new born and he has always been great with them. He is house trained and is an inside dog. The new owner should have a fenced in yard or a LONG leash at least. he is well trained but if he is just let free his instincts take over and he runs, no amount of training will overcome that, trust me, we've tried multiple training techniques. Other than that, he is well natured, well trained, and an amazing dog. Like I said, I HATE having to let him go, but the family comes first. Let me know if anyone is interested. 9852106630
    He eat two cups of blue buffalo wild food, so for his size he doesn't require much food. Bt I would like him to stay on that brand if possible. He is up to date on shots,and gets trifexis to prevent heart worms and fleas as suggested. I can also get all of his vet records if you would like. Also, he is fixed and weighs about 75 lbs.

Attachments

• DOG.jpg
      DOG.jpg
      214.2 KB · Views: 131
    • IMAG0057.jpg
      IMAG0057.jpg
      214 KB · Views: 116
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom