20" rims and tires

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerC

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Orleans
    Located in New Orleans.

20" Panther groove rims and tires

5 lug universal

275/45/20 in the back, 245/45/20 up front

Tires are in working condition, one tire will need attention sooner than others
    Some minor (repairable) curb rash on lips. This is a functioning set they are on my truck at the moment. I'll also throw in tuner lug nuts (20) and a locking set (5)

I'm asking $400 or best offer, a very fair price as this package sold for $1200 new. I'm also interested in trades for (working) motorcycles and scooters, firearms, ammo, or whatever else you may have

Here are some pictures, feel free to contact me for a personal viewing, or if you find yourself in Mid City, my truck stays parked across from The Herb at the intersection of Canal and City park everyday but Tues. Thur. and Sunday.

3n83kc3m25O85P05Sf9at8c543ea0679710.jpg

009-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

017-1.jpg

TylerC

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Orleans
    Yea he is real, he is a Spinx hairless cat.

I actually have two :D

292.jpg

Thanks I priced the rims to sale and the high cost definitely lies in the tires when it comes to rims. The one tire that will need attention here soon is on the back which is 275/45/20 size and actually really, really cheap for a 20" tire.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    I don't want to sound like an ass, but your description is not accurate. There is no such thing as a universal rim. Your rim probably is duel drilled, which means it has two different bolt patterns and will fit two different automobiles. However there is no rim that will fit every vehicle. You also have to take into consideration the offset of the rim, how far it sets in or sticks out.

Judging by the pics of your truck, I would guess the bolt pattern is 5X114.3 with a low to mid offset. This will fit the Ford Ranger, early model Dodge Ram, and some Toyotas.

TylerC

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Orleans
    Well there are two different 5-lug patterns on each rim. My pattern is 5x5.4....which is 5x114.3 now that you mention it :) the other I do not know. If you're interested you're welcome to try one on first. A few other vehicles that may fit are some Jeep models...Lexus models...Mustangs...Ford Freestyles...and those that S&W mentioned above

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Actually I own a Chevy Cavalier, 4x100 and nothing larger than a 17". I was a Divisional Manager for a rim and tire retailer, so your post caught my eye.

By the way, $400 is a great price. If they don't move here, try craigslist.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom