2000 Mules

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    If this film is supposed 5o be such a bombshell, and possibly key evidence of a fraudulent election, why are they releasing it in Hollywood movie theaters to profit off it?
    I mean, if their intentions are as innocent as to inform the public of important key evidence they collected, why not just release it for free and accept donations?

Anyone else feel this way? I know I can't be the only one.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Double-Parked

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2022
    Prairieville
    Because Hollywood movie theaters don't play movies for free and If you only release it through the internet for free most people (Normies,Plebs) wouldn't bother to watch it.

You have to package things properly for people to pay any intention.

If Apple I-phones sold for $45 in a glossy package at Walmart nobody would care but if you sell them in a generic looking recycled cardboard box for $1000 then they couldn't make them fast enough to meet demand.

Free=not worth anything to most people.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Because Hollywood movie theaters don't play movies for free and If you only release it through the internet for free most people (Normies,Plebs) wouldn't bother to watch it.

You have to package things properly for people to pay any intention.

If Apple I-phones sold for $45 in a glossy package at Walmart nobody would care but if you sell them in a generic looking recycled cardboard box for $1000 then they couldn't make them fast enough to meet demand.

Free=not worth anything to most people.
    I get what you're saying but I'm not buying it.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I get what you're saying but I'm not buying it.

I think double parked nailed it. If it was just released for free it wouldn’t get nearly the exposer it will being a box office movie. It also gets more credibility to the average person who will watch it being a box office movie and not something just downloaded off of a random website.

I’m sure they put a lot of work into it why would they not want to get paid for their time? Seems like a no brainer to me. Also in a few weeks if not already I’m sure you can find it and watch it online somewhere for free on your laptop, smart tv, or phone.
    Also let’s say they have some concrete evidence that changes everything. I’m sure certain people won’t be too happy with them and they will probably need as much money as possible to pay for security.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    They had to buy the cell phone data to track the mules, they had to pay their researchers and film staff, and they probably bought everything and paid everyone at (Union for film staff) standard rates, or more. At the end of the day this thing probably cost a lot to make, "a lot"...by normie standards but not by Hollywood.

They know that there will be limited viewership in the first place, and they are probably not releasing this for most people that that believe that the election was stolen. They are releasing it like this for those that DO NOT believe that it was stolen, people who take part in pop culture, and so that media has to pay for and limit their release of the film. They also know that mainstream media will not feed honest information to the public, and this gives them a venue to allow people to watch it without inherent or absolute bias.

In a few months, once it is done with a theater run, I'd bet that they release it for free...probably before the mid-term elections.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Information is information, regardless of where it is viewed or how it is viewed. They claim, and probably do have massive evidence of fraud and if that's the case, then this information would spread quickly, regardless of how it's released.
    I don't see anyone, that believe's the election was legit, paying money to go sit in a theater to hope to be proven wrong (or right for that matter). That is not their target audience in my opinion. The target audience is the same people that have been strung along this whole time with evidence of this and that, only to have nothing come from it. I'm sure they would like for the brain dead to view the information but those people absolutely are not going to be paying to view it.
    If they have evidence, just release it and let everyone see it instead of taking money from them and still have nothing come from it.
    I get the whole marketing thing y'all are talking about but this isn't an iphone. This has massive, global implications and anyone with eyes and half a brain knows the election was bogus.
    Sure, I bet they did spend a lot of money (probably a lot of other people's money as well) to get all this information. If the information is solid enough, I don't believe they would have to charge anyone to view it because you would have mega donors lining up to reimburse them.

The only thing that makes sense to me is if releasing it this way is a tactic to avoid censorship somehow but at this point, I feel it's just another pillow as John said.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Information is information, regardless of where it is viewed or how it is viewed. They claim, and probably do have massive evidence of fraud and if that's the case, then this information would spread quickly, regardless of how it's released.
    I don't see anyone, that believe's the election was legit, paying money to go sit in a theater to hope to be proven wrong (or right for that matter). That is not their target audience in my opinion. The target audience is the same people that have been strung along this whole time with evidence of this and that, only to have nothing come from it. I'm sure they would like for the brain dead to view the information but those people absolutely are not going to be paying to view it.
    If they have evidence, just release it and let everyone see it instead of taking money from them and still have nothing come from it.
    I get the whole marketing thing y'all are talking about but this isn't an iphone. This has massive, global implications and anyone with eyes and half a brain knows the election was bogus.
    Sure, I bet they did spend a lot of money (probably a lot of other people's money as well) to get all this information. If the information is solid enough, I don't believe they would have to charge anyone to view it because you would have mega donors lining up to reimburse them.

The only thing that makes sense to me is if releasing it this way is a tactic to avoid censorship somehow but at this point, I feel it's just another pillow as John said.

You also have to keep in mind that releasing it on a website like YouTube 100% it would be taken down within 24 hours. Any platform that would allow it to air would cost more than a movie ticket to view it.

Look at the trump interview on the fullsend podcast. It had 5 million views in 24 hours but was taken down at the 24 hour mark and still hasn’t been put back up. Want to guess why it was taken down? Because Trump spoke about election fraud.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    You also have to keep in mind that releasing it on a website like YouTube 100% it would be taken down within 24 hours. Any platform that would allow it to air would cost more than a movie ticket to view it.

Look at the trump interview on the fullsend podcast. It had 5 million views in 24 hours but was taken down at the 24 hour mark and still hasn’t been put back up. Want to guess why it was taken down? Because Trump spoke about election fraud.
    There are numerous other platforms that come to mind, rumble in particular. All you need to do is spread the link.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Thater showings have closed, so streaming or on line now. I bet the type of release has to do with the film industry. In order to get reviewed or recognized by the hollywood, sun dance or Cohn film festival, union contracts. Who knows. At least Dinesh is making the movies and putting them out there in front of the public to get the truth out.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Thanks for posting that. I feel better knowing it was only a one day showing.
    However, I won't actually feel "good" about it until something actually happens legally. Until then, I'm going to just consider it to be part of the **** show.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Well then
    a37d722ef1e5e807b134af10b6f40bad.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

If you are on Tapatalk, you may have to copy the link below.

rumble.com/embed/v118ytz/?pub=4

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom