2008 Presidential election simplified.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Well, what IF he does that stuff and gives power to the UN?

What will people do...suck it up, or will they do something about it?

I bet some people will finally start doing stuff...

What will people do if they see those Baby Blue Helmets start patrolling US Streets?

Will the people paint them red, or will they watch the red embers glow as they burn the peoples banned firearms?

Obama says that he promotes change...maybe it's time?

(I'm not saying that I'm voting for Obama, but I do see why some people would.)

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    you will vote for a man that supports an all out gunban

There are more things in life than guns. There will never be a full on ban on guns. There will be restrictions, yes, but never a full ban. I can live with that for a few years if the cost is a better economy, education and standard of living. No one can guarantee that; but after Dr. Paul left, he's our best shot IMHO.

and a bill that gives $485billion to the UN to help "global poverty" even though we have a large budget deficit now and the economy isnt helping?
    Hearts and minds have to start sometime. Heck, the US has been doing similar things for decades (loans, debt relief, ect). Sen. Hagel is on this bill. Are you saying that he is wrong as well? I do agree that we need to focus on the U.S. economy; however, we can do things concurrently if it is planned an implemented well. We're not giving it all in cash. There are incentives, debt relief (money we've already expended) and others. Additionally, The legislation is supported by a broad range of groups, including Bread for the World, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, CARE, Oxfam America, Habitat for Humanity International, National Wildlife Federation, Sierra Club, United Church of Christ, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), the Borgen Project, United Methodist General Board of Church and Society, RESULTS, Micah Challenge USA, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America - some VERY conservative groups. Moreover, Congressmen Bachus, a republican, was the sponsor of the house bill. This is a bi-partisan movement (not fully supported by all members of each party, though) and to try and say it's all a democratic push is totally without merit - to the point of deceitful.

someone with no experience

Some research might help you out. Only nineteen of the 43 past presidents had more experience than Barack Obama would have if he were elected in 2008. President's generally don't come into office with years and years and years of experience. That is why they have cabinets and advisers. Irrespective, he does have experience.
    http://www.sptimes.com/2007/01/17/Worldandnation/Presidential_experien.shtml

and the most liberal track record in the senate?
    I'm a liberal. That issue only seems to be a problem for conservatives.

you will vote for man that will not salute the flag
    Again, do some research. Protocol, according to the United States Flag code, is that civilians should have their right hands over their hearts and that they should be facing the flag. I'm a veteran Marine but I don't salute the flag. For me, I stand at the POA. I want someone to challenge me on that. That is proper for a Marine not in uniform. Irrespective, there have been plenty of other times (that are in photo) of him saluting. I love how conservatives jump all over him the ONE time he was identified as not doing that. Hell, I bet everyone of us will fail that test.

or say the pledge of alegence?
    Do you only read chain e-mails and then take them for truth? Again, I implore you to do a little research: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/Muslim.asp

if this is so then your belief system is trually ****** up. when you will not pledge alegence to the country you are trying to run, you have no damn business anywhere than looking down the barrels of a firing squad for treason.

No, my belief system requires that I do a modicum of research before I try and tell people they are wrong. If you would've done that, you wouldn't have had every point you made refuted with proof. Don't show up to a gun fight with a knife. Alas, according to your 'research', we'll only have knife fights in the future...

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    your first problem is that you are a liberal and you can turn anything anyone says around just like all the other liberals do. you dont salute the flag due to proper marine corps standards. obama was never a marine. hes an african/indonesian and the only reason he can viably run for president is that he was born in hawaii. hell governer arnold is more american that obama. vote for whoever you want but i will not sacrifice RIGHTS for an economy he wont fix anyway. hes more concerned about the reast of the world that he is about america. screw the rest of the world, we have enough problems here. i will not feed starving people in africa if it means i lose more of my money in taxes. i have the legal right to look out for myself first which means voting against obama.

Last edited:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    your first problem is that you are a liberal and you can turn anything anyone says around just like all the other liberals do.
    I see you paid attention to the research I previously talked about... I guess facts count for nothing...sigh.

you dont salute the flag due to proper marine corps standards. obama was never a marine. hes an african/indonesian and the only reason he can viably run for president is that he was born in hawaii. hell governer arnold is more american that obama. vote for whoever you want but i will not sacrifice RIGHTS for an economy he wont fix anyway. hes more concerned about the reast of the world that he is about america. **** the rest of the world, we have enough problems here. i will not feed starving people in africa if it means i lose more of my money in taxes. i have the legal right to look out for myself first which means voting against obama.

No one has argued against your 'legal right'. I only hope as many people are as well informed and studious in their research as you.

J

jayd

There are more things in life than guns.

Kungfubaby.gif

Top Bottom